• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Phantump
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

UU Hit hard and wear down team

This is my UU team that I made to hit hard and wear down my opponent's team. Aero, Whimsicott, and Togekiss wear down to an extent, with Togekiss also hitting hard along with Bronzong, Flygon, and Rotom Heat. I'm not sure how well it does though, and I'm pretty sure team ratings go here...
  2. P

Mafia Mafia of the Ancients GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS

I'll edit story in later, and just list the other things right now. There are two towns and one mafia. The town with less people will be able to shoot once every night, and if the mafia is eliminated before one town, the town with majority wins. It's normal besides that though, mafia knows...
  3. P

Social group name changing

Is there a way to change the name of a social group if you're a regular user moderating that group? Because I have two groups for Reuniclus and Scraggy that have to be changed from Rankurusu and Zuruggu respectively, but I can't find a way to change the name of the club.:-(
  4. P

Mafia Circus Mafia: Hurry, hurry, hurry! Sign-ups close February 19, 2011

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Step up to join the one and only Circus Mafia! We're a crowd that has as many performers as there are volunteers. It's only a matter of time though before we pack up and leave for another forum. So hurry hurry hurry, or you might be too late to see us...
  5. P

Older side games

What did you think of the older side games, compared to the newer ones? Personally, the earliest ones appealed much more to me than many others, but that's just because I started this series with them.
  6. P

Newcomer

Hi, I'm Turtwig A. I'm known by few from Bulbapedia, and by others from NIWA wikis.
Back
Top Bottom