Search results for query: *

• Users: Champloo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Champloo

Blue Ditto Cafe Giveaway!

Banner by Aruesso I wanted to celebrate the release of the North America release of Poke Bank (FINALLY). Oh did I mention, they're all Japanese? Masuda Method FTW! Rules & Information - All are available on Gen VI and you may have ONE of the total shown. - All these were RNGed by me...
  2. Champloo

Guardians Of The Sky Giveaway!

I just felt like being nice since this will probably be my last giveaway for a while :P Who doesn't love the original trio of Pokemon. Enjoy them guys :) Rules & Information All are available on both Gen IV & V and you may have ONE of EACH BIRD for EACH Gen (Essentially being able to get all...
  3. Champloo

Mewtwo Invasion Giveaway!

Finals are over and I have nothing but time on my hands so I decided to be generous and hold a giveaway on my vacation time :P Here are a couple of Mewtwo's. Enjoy them guys :) Rules & Information - All are available on both Gen IV & V and you may have one for EACH Gen - All these were...
  4. Champloo

Blazing Summer Heatran Giveaway!

It's a hot one this summer so what better excuse than to do a Heatran giveaway :) Enjoy! Rules & Information - For Gen IV* & V Only Quiet Heatran are available on both Gen IV & V the rest are Gen V exclusive. - All these were RNGed by me personally so I guarantee their legitimacy. - You may...
  5. Champloo

Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone, I was going through the thread and completely forgot to introduce myself. I hope to become a frequent member and hopefully become fully involved in the community :)
  6. Champloo

Holy Kyurem Icicles Giveaway!

Just a small giveaway I felt like hosting. Hope everyone enjoys :) Rules & Information - All these were RNGed by me personally so I guarantee their legitimacy. - For Gen V ONLY! - You may only choose ONE version. - The trades must be done in ONE sitting. - Seeing as I'm being extremely...
Back
Top Bottom