Search results for query: *

• Users: Owain
  • Order by date
  1. O

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation Indeed! I believe they are related, their armor is one and the same orz Also, I am still waiting for a FExPokemon crossover u.u
  2. O

Trainer Customization

It isn't, when did I say it was? I just want people to be able to dress however they want to, if I want my male trainer in a bright pink miniskirt, I should be able to put him in one.
  3. O

The Kalos Region Speculation and Discussion

I like the train idea, and it seem likely to me, but then again, I like trains in general so...
  4. O

Aesthetics and Graphics

It looks like a bush to me, but it really ties the screen together.
  5. O

I think Game Freak is trying to win back the Gen 1-3 crowd?

Lol, nope~ I have indeed heard that people seem to think the new designs are more like the old pokémon and... I disagree, they all look like pokémon to me, I NEVER understood the complaint that GenIII-GenV designs looked like ''robots'' or ''digimon'', pretty much all of the newer designs are...
  6. O

Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

Therizinosaurus (sp?) Werewolf Frankenstein Dracula Creature from the Black Lagoon
  7. O

Trainer Customization

I remember DPPt's booklet instructions saying something along the lines of: ''Your gender doesn't affect the story, but it is recomended that you pick the gender that matches you own'', yeah, I don't think they would allow crossdressing, sadly.
  8. O

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation I don't think there will be another eveelution, I don't see a reason for them not promoting it, if they had another one. What I meant was that I don't see any reason that wouldn't be incredibly contrived, so, there may be one...
  9. O

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation I'm torn, I'd like a ''traditional'' kitsune, so, all on fours, but a bipedal fox could work pretty well too, *cof*Zoroark*cof*.
  10. O

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation People have quit for less, and complained for EVEN less... ''The grass stepping sound is weird RUINED FOREVER!''
  11. O

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation I really don't know, Flip Evolution is the most credible thing in that false!leak.
  12. O

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation As much as I like the Cheetah, Fire Ant, and Minotaur lines, I'm gonna call BS on that one, why would a rumour mention ''the gyms are fairly difficult, and the fourth one is specially difficult''? It seems rather stupid if you ask me, and yes, Sycamore...
  13. O

Mysterious silhouette appears on Game Freak's website: Unknown if Pokémon related

No no, it's Gogoat's evolution triggered when you sit on a bench after riding, it's a bench-horse that you can ride.
  14. O

Mysterious silhouette appears on Game Freak's website: Unknown if Pokémon related

It's a Girafollamapotamus, how can no one see it!? Fairy/Dragon
  15. O

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Perfect! I hope he evolves into a Dark/Fairy poodle too, super eeevel!
  16. O

Gym Discussion/Speculation

Grant has rocks in his hair and one of his passions include rock climbing, I have a feeling his gym is a cave, too. So the Sableye evo is part Rock, too?
  17. O

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Maybe (hopefully) they aren't actually about money at all, their blurb seems a bit dubious.
  18. O

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

I'm thinking it's the trailers fucking shit up, well, that Gardevoir was fast to outspeed that Hydreigon, anyways...
  19. O

Aesthetics and Graphics

O hai, future house! Versailles, for sure.
  20. O

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Swirlix has Kyubey eyes....... All the more reasons to love it! *Votes Malamar At least I hope Litleo's evos have gender differences, so I can have an awesome Lioness pokémon, and name her Cersei... and have her make an incestious...
Back
Top Bottom