Search results for query: *

• Users: Pariah
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Trade over

Hey guys! It's me again ._. Yesterday someone helped to transfer a genesect from my black 2 to my white 2, since then I RNG'd another one i would like to transfer. As you can see, I can RNG so I can offer almost anything in return ^.^ just post here or send me a VM if you're willing to help...
  2. P

Vigilantes: Day 10! Game Over! Croag & Neon Borealis win!

Vigilantes I find the idea of vigilante justice very attractive. Rules ►There's no limit of players that can sign up. ►Everyone in this game is a vigilante with 3 1-time kills. ►There are two phases in this game. ►Your usual day phase where the player with most votes is...
  3. P

Cancelled Games Vigilantes- Sign-ups! 08-06-12

Vigilantes I find the idea of vigilante justice very attractive. So I played this game in another forum; I thought it was great and so decided to host it here. Yes, I stole the game, however, I did give it a better name. Here's how you play: Rules ►There's no limit of players...
  4. P

Edit for fail

I don't what's is going on but since this morning almost every time I try to edit a post the buttons stop working. Yes, I can't save the edited message / delete it nor go to advance options for this reason. Anyone else having the same issue?
  5. P

Rokkenjima

Rokkenjima http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gWO045JrfA&feature=related Hello there! Guess what? Beatrice Sourcandy is back ^^ How awesome is that? After almost a year of inactivity in this part of the forums I decided to come back and see how things run around here. Rules: I RNG...
  6. P

What made you smile today?

You see, people need to laugh once in a while and its always a good idea to share that happiness with us. Today I would like to thank CommanderPigg for making me giggle with her introduction for Bulgarden Idol 2.0. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ca2taBCMSM&feature=player_embedded So...
  7. P

Mafia Total Drama:The Mafia [Cancelled]

[Insert Logo here] It was nearly noon and Chris didn't know what he could do this time. He sent the contested to an island during the first season, to a filming lot during season 2 and they traveled around the world in season 3. What could he do this time? If he didn't come up with an idea...
  8. P

Random Facts

Lets see if this works =/ You just need to post a random fact related to the one above you; for example: User A:Odontophobia is the fear of teeth User B:Sharks have at least 40 sets of teeth in their life time User C:Sharks do not have a single bone in their bodies. and so on, sounds...
  9. P

or V./ Morning Sun Ponyta/Rapidash

I would really appreciate if someone could help me get one of these. Even a male espeon with the move could be acceptable. Since I dont really have that much to offer aside from some items I could return the pokemon after I get my baby? ~thank you! No longer needed, A mod can close this now.
  10. P

Its Summer Time...

Well not yet but almost :) and only for us that live in the northern Hemisphere. So yea, some music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzpIYo_hoXw So tell me, What are your plans for this summer? Tomorrow im going to the beach with some friends! awesome♪
  11. P

Tomato Berry[lock,please♥]

I need another one of these...people help me!!! :O just ask for something in return and I'll see if I can get it :)
  12. P

Adoption Lodge

well as simple as that,it can be a thread at the garden grotto? Where the newcommers can meet an older member who can help them out around the forums and show them the ropes. This would help the new guys to actually stay with us,im proposing something like this because I know how it is when you...
  13. P

[Looking]Badge Designer/Spriter

I need someone who can desig pokemon badges I just need one but I would like to see variuos desigs before choosing the right one.please contact me or post here, if you have some pre-hand examples I would like to see them! thax :D
  14. P

The like button

This would be mainly to prevent post like "^this"and "agree" and the sort...in which the poster wants to point out that s/he agrees with someone else. it would make the forums easier to read and opinions would always be there! well ....IDEA! I call it a day :D
  15. P

Lets..... love.....

ok.....this is kinda themed theme.....all the pokemon here are in some way related to friendship here I go....!!!!! From me to you!!!! Lopunny: jolly @ flame orb ability:klutz EVs: 252 speed/4hp/252 attack MOVES: magic coat Switcheroo fake out return this lead is practically...
  16. P

'cause "I" actually NEVER did one :[

Hello gardens...its me Sourcandy....can you believe how rude it was from my part to never present myself....that you dont do.... Well lets get started....I love pokemon because it lets me release my inner-nerd-dom...I love chatting and knowing new people...I can be a bitch sometimes....so what...
  17. P

done!

need jolly jirachi....UT...from the recent wifi event preferable... offering shinnies,iv'd pokemon and ev'd pokemon
  18. P

!!!plz!?

I need someone with enought BP to teach heat wave to one of my pokemon...tell me what you want in return so we can make a deal!!!
  19. P

HELP!!!

so this is whats up....I already know how to RNG on diamond & pearl but I would love to learn to RNG on HG....I reseted my game for almost 3 weeks and good shiny shikorita from proffessor...now i just need HOW TO RNG...that if the SID from chicorita is right!!! IDK what I could offer but if I...
  20. P

wanted!

Im looking for ev'd or pokemon with good ivs these are the ones i want: roselia:timid/modest buneary:jolly/adamant riolu:adamant muchlax:adamant,impish,careful togepi:timid pichu:timid zubat:timid/modest azurill:adamant/jolly I can pay with some shinnies...tell me what you want and if...
Back
Top Bottom