Search results for query: *

• Users: GatoRage
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

Pokemon that could be other types

What existing Pokemon do you think could be mistaken for a different type than they are? The biggest factor would of course be the appearance itself of the Pokemon, but also other factors such as moves it can learn, Pokedex entries, Egg Groups and other things. Some example that come to...
  2. G

Which Football Team do you support?

Title. I support Arsenal FC and have since I was a kid. I started supporting them because my grandfather did and now I watch pretty much every game that's aired. Things may not be going very well right now, but it's all part and parcel of being a fan and sticking with your team. So what...
  3. G

What moves would you like to have as TM's in GenVI?

I for one would like to have Dragon Pulse and Steel Wing back as TM's. What moves would you like have as TM's? Any moves that used to be TM's or maybe something that has never has never been available as a TM?
  4. G

New York plans to ban large sodas

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/31/nyregion/bloomberg-plans-a-ban-on-large-sugared-drinks.html?_r=2&pagewanted=1&hp More in the link at the top.
  5. G

News Literacy Project Teaches Students To Be Skeptical Media Consumers

News Literacy Project Trains Young People to Be Skeptical Media Consumers | PBS NewsHour | Dec. 13, 2011 | PBS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ8PgYFCN0M The video is also in the link above. I think this is great and should definitely be taught. Being able to distinguish between actual...
  6. G

Another question

About the blogs. If I write a blog then click 'Save Draft' will the blog be visible to other users? Or will it only be visible once I change it to 'Publish Now'?
  7. G

I have a question.

Say I want to put a video in my post/blog How do I make the video itself a part of the post instead of appearing as a link? Thanks in advance.
  8. G

Pokemon that could be other Types

I tried searching for a thread like this, but I couldn't find any. Correct me if I'm mistaken. Are there any existing Pokemon that could easily be mistaken for other types? Let's get the easy one out of the way here right at the start; Gyarados - Dragon/Water Some examples that came to...
  9. G

Scyther

I have about 40 Scyther with various natures. They're all level 1. Some of them have Technician and some have Swarm. If you want one you may request one. EDIT: If you want one please send me a message or something so I know. Tell me what gender, ability and nature if you want something...
  10. G

Lack of options in Gen 2 ?

Has anyone noticed that it's very hard to create varied teams using only Generation 2 Pokemon? It is my favorite gen gameplay-wise but this always felt like a drawback for me. Many times you would be forced to use Gen 1 Pokemon because of lack of options. 100 new Pokemon introduced. 6 are...
  11. G

Greatest escape or Comeback

Have you ever had a battle were the odds are so stacked against you that a victory seems nigh impossible, but through some incredible luck or strategic move you still came out victorious? If so please share. Here's mine: So, have you ever experienced a "Great Escape" or a...
  12. G

The forum background?

For some reason the forum background always looks like this when I open the site: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/forumdisplay.php?f=346 I think it changed when I clicked some link. How do I change it back to the green one? Presuming it's not supposed to look like this...?
  13. G

Pokémon you forgot even existed

So are there any Pokemon you see so rarely in the games that you forgot that they even existed? For me it's probably Dunsparce or Qwilfish.
  14. G

The Anime's Biggest Mistake

I watched the anime when I was a kid, but then I stopped for some reason. But I have always felt that Team Rocket weren't exactly necessary. I just wanted to watch a show about a trainer going out on adventures capturing and training pokemon, battling other trainers and defeating Gym Leaders...
Back
Top Bottom