Search results for query: *

1. W

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Woohoo, I've been gone for a year and I have no idea what's going on! YAY! Time for a random person to say welcome to the new member, PokeFan222! Glad to see someone else in the board! (Seriously, I have no idea how I went away for a year when this is probably the only Pokeshipping board that...
  2. W

COMPLETE: Tactless (pokeshipping/humor, rated PG, COMPLETE)

Re: Tactless (pokeshipping/humor, two-shot, rated PG) Disclaimer - I don't own Pokemon. I do, however, own the massive amount of creativity used for my disclaimers. Notes - This is an epic little two-shot for me. I really like the idea, although I think I may have stolen it from another fic of...
  3. W

The only thing that hits me about Negaishippers is that I've heard a lot of them comparing Iris to Misty, even going so far as to call their ship "the new Pokeshipping".
  4. W

I should leave now. . .

Are we just keeping this Pokemon-related? My first ship is Pokeshipping. It's my OTP. Next is Contestshipping. I also support Handymanshipping and Appealshipping. I might support a few others here and there, but those are the main ones that I have on my mind when I'm surfing around looking for...
  5. W

Yay, posted another fan-fic! Though this one is an Ash/Misty friendship, not romance. I hope someone will read. And, OMG, this is off-topic but I received a warning for my sig being too large. I might cry now. I think my life is ending. . .
  6. W

COMPLETE: A Question of Principle - (Ash/Misty friendship, one-shot, PG)

EDIT - I wrote this fic before learning about the end of the Sinnoh League so Ash's final stats in the competition are probably inaccurate. Sorry. Disclaimer - I don't own Pokemon. I don't even know Pokemon anymore. Author - Chibi / Warlordess Notes - This came to me on a whim, well - sort of...
  7. W

Rate the Signature Above You

Ah! 9/10! I love the powerful moment of poor Sasuke grieving. Yay. . .
  8. W

OMG, why? Have you heard something?! Kidding! Throw an effing party. And scream. And shout. Then walk downstairs to my neighbors and apologize for all the noise I'd been making. They're pretty nice so they'll probably ask if I was alright, what happened, that kind of thing. Then I'd start...
  9. W

Yeah, I did see that when you posted it. Although I sort of wish you could be more specific. I mean, if anti-shippers can shoot down a good line/moment in the English version of the anime by introducing what was actually said/done in the Japanese version, then I'd like to know we have the exact...
  10. W

Hand-drawn stuffs!

I was going to end the title with a period or a question mark or something but I decided to try and sound excited despite feeling so nauseous about posting my art here. Unfortunately, I've never really grasped the concept of CG (as hard as I've tried) so most of everything posted here will be...
  11. W

Misty Club

I know, right? She's so cool in that outfit. It just suits her since she loves the water/water-type Pokemon so much. Lol. The last one is from Ono Toshihiro's manga. I colored it in, albeit badly. Lol. I want to post one more thing. It's a fan art I drew of Misty as a Sailor Scout. In...
  12. W

I'm still trying to figure out where the age problem came from. She doesn't even LOOK older than him. In fact, weren't there rumors of May being eighteen or so years at the beginning of her debut? And yet Advanceshipping still grew, didn't it? As for Misty being high-strung, I won't go so far...
  13. W

Yeah, I've only finished part one. I have part two completrely mapped out but have yet to type it up. I'm sort of holding out for more reviews. Sounds awful, I know, but I've been really disappointed on FFN. I received about 8 reviews for the latest chapter updated on my most popular fic. My...
  14. W

I should leave now. . .

Wow. . . It's hard to believe that people are STILL welcoming me to Bulbagarden. Lol. (Hey, look, I've continued to post a few more days after joining up! This seems promising! XD)
  15. W

I go according to Ono Toshihiro's manga, where she's twelve years old according to her profile. The best we can say about the anime is that she's at least a few months older than Ash, seeing as she was already in the midst of a Pokemon journey while he had just obtained his training liscence the...
  16. W

Misty Club

Thanks so much for saying such things, you guys. Alas, I don't draw Misty as much as I used to. And if I do, I've tweaked her appearance and age to suit how she looks in my fan-fiction. And I'm not sure how interested you all would be in seeing that so... MISTY SCREENSHOTS! (I took these myself...
  17. W

I don't know if I see that either. I keep wondering if it would be possible for the both of them to run a Gym (the Cerulean Gym?) together. If nothing else, Ash would have to restrain himself from using Pikachu - his prized electric Pokemon - since it has no water properties. Unless there's an...
  18. W

That's also a good point, I guess, though I never once said that Misty should walk away from Ash and their child. I actually thought it would be interesting to raise the child to be a Gym Leader or something from a very early age. I think to more accurately answer such a question, we should...
  19. W

That being said, how can we go on and say something entirely different for Ash? Why is Misty obligated to stay home with the child, therefore either giving up her dreams or growing out of them, while we expect Ash to carry on and travel different regions and whatever for the rest of his life? In...
  20. W

What video games are you playing now?

I don't own any of the newer game systems. I always sit back and replay Skies of Arcadia Legends and Tales of Symphonia though. ^^
Back
Top Bottom