Search results for query: *

1. R

Ragnarok's Trade Thread**Now able to poketransfer!**Updated With New Pokes***

Poketransfer now available!!! I can now Transfer pokes onto my white cartridge, so anything thats listed as 4th gen is available in 5th gen as well altho i will transfer these on request so it will take a little bit before they are ready. Ill list all of my stuff that is on my white in a...
  2. R

Power Lens

hey i need to get a power lens quick, i can offer either a HP Ice 70 Drought Vulpix, or good IVed zorua, or litwick. I also can offer a Rash Victini but the Ivs are only ok. Looking for a quick trade tho so lemme know if interested. Also id be interested in a Power Anklet if anyone happens to...
  3. R

Need Babysitter!!

Finally after getting the new game i have enough time to come back to the series! I could really use a hand if someone would be willing to hang onto this female snivy i have so that i can reset my game and get a female tepig to actually start off my game so i that ill have females of the...
  4. R

Wanted: Any Spinda

hey guys i thought i had a spare spinda lying around that i was gonna give to a friend but i guess i dont, so ivs/evs/nature arent important i just need one, lemme know if anyone can help please
  5. R

Ragnarok's "CMT" thread of laziness **Major Update in First Post!**

Well, I actually made one of these bad boys, gonna be pretty ugly for a while til i can either work up the effort to actually try and make it look nice or i convince my girlfriend to do it :-p Please keep things clear and calm All trades will be done with the Platinum FC in my sig, please...
Back
Top Bottom