Search results for query: *

• Users: Tossa
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

GEN VI: WANTED: Flawless pokés.

Hi! I'm looking for flawless (6 IV) pokémon, so if you have any please reply and tell me what you want in return.
  2. T

Shiny Emolga

Hi! I have a shiny Emolga captured in FS. I want a shiny, dawn and dusk stone for it. My FC is 3239-3432-3169.
  3. T

Evo items, other items and legendaries.

Hi! Got some evo items I don't need and a lot of legendaries. All the legendaries are, of course, legit. Items: Magmarizer x 3 DeepSeaTooth x 4 King's rock x 2 Moon stone x 14 DeepSeaScale x 1 Elecrtizer x 1 Razor claw x 4 Up-grade x 2 Sun stone x 23 Razor fang x 1 Reaper cloth x 4 Prism scale...
  4. T

Offering: Legendaries

I have some legendaries that i'd like to offer. Wants: Flawless Ditto's of the following natures: Adamant Jolly Modest Timid I'll give you 2 or 3 legendaries for these. Other wants are good IVd pokés or good egg moves pokés. They are.. Moltres Lv. 60 UT Lonley nature...
  5. T

Dittos CLOSED

CLOSED!!! Se last post. Hi! I've been cathing dittos in the giant chasm so i could get all natures. I have some doubles or even triples, so i'll give them away here. Here's what i got: Calm x2 Bashful reserved for ipwnedurface Jolly x4 Lonley x2 Modest x2 Naive x2 Adamant x2...
  6. T

Offering: A lot of eggs w/ gen I-IV pokémon!

CLOSED!!! Se last post. Hi! I have around 3 boxes filled with pokémon from gen I-IV. Most of them is somewhat rare, some of them is not so rare. So here's my offer: you give me something i want and i give you an egg. I won't tell you what's in the egg, so you might either get happy or not so...
  7. T

Wanted: TM30 (shadow ball)

I'm looking for TM30. In exchange i can give some other TMs or evo stones. EDIT: Found it.
  8. T

Wanted: Rufflet and Zorua

Hi! I got my White today, and i would love a newly hatched Rufflet and Zorua. Gender and nature don't matter, I don't EV-train until I finished the game anyway. Since i just started i don't have anything to offer, so I hope there's someone generous out there :) I can give you something in gen...
  9. T

Cleaning up my PC and bag.

Well, my PC is almost filled, so i need to get rid of some pokes. I don't think that there's something special here, but maybe someone is looking for a dexfiller? Pokémon Rhyhorn Bold nature | lvl 23 Lileep Quiet nature | lvl 20 Anorith Bold nature | lvl 20 Charmander (female)...
  10. T

Wanted: Dexfillers

Got them all, thanks Miya902!
  11. T

Wanted: Ditto from another language (non-english)

Hi! I'm looking for a Ditto for the madusa method. Anyone got one from non-english games? I don't have so much to offer, no shinies and no eventpkmn. I have the starters from gen1/2/3 though. :)
  12. T

Wanted: Johto and kanto starters.

Got it!
  13. T

Offering: a LOT of gen3 pkmns

Hi! Since I have one emerald & one sapphire and 2 GBAs, i can get all gen3 pkmn exept Zangoose. I also don't have feebas/milotic. First i want to give away those i have on my savefile BEFORE i start over and get the starters. (if u don't want a starter on lvl 1 that was breeded). All the...
  14. T

Hi folks!

I could not sleep so I was checking bulbapedia as usual. Then i found the forum, and here I am! I'm from sweden, 17 years old and have been a pokénerd for like always. Right now i'm playing on my old gba and trying to save money for a DS. But the thing i like most with pokémon is the anime :)...
Back
Top Bottom