• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: istore
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. istore

Trade Shop istore's return - Events Galore!

After many years, I am back. For those of you who may recognize or remember me, I used to RNG in Gen IV and V and would trade those with the members here. I no longer RNG and am only interested in events. I don't care if your Pokemon are original or cloned, as mine will be cloned. I am trying...
  2. istore

GEN VI: Wanted: Stephen's Beldum (No Powersaves date)

I just need to clone it for an order. You can have it back. I am offering and starter trio that is shiny and 6IV, bred by me of your choosing as well as the return of your Beldum. Powersaves date for the Beldum is 2011-01-01 according to reddit.
  3. istore

GEN VI: Wanted: Japanese Shiny Arceus Event

I am willing to offer a lot, and a lot more if you have proof of downloading it through your 3DS with the code. Send me a PM or VM to discuss this further.
  4. istore

GEN VI: Wanted: Spare Diancie Code

Hi, I am seeking a Diancie Code since I walked into my local Gamestop with my 3DS and they are not participating (again; they haven't participated since the HG/SS Legendary Dog event). I don't have a lot to offer right now as I dont have access to Pokebank but I can probably offer the...
  5. istore

In honor of XY, offering some B/W Pokemon! (RNGs)

In honor of Gen V coming to a close very shortly, I'll be giving away some RNGed Pokemon from B/W. How to win; Please state what your favorite aspect of Gen V was, either in B/W or B/W2. Please give you reason why as well. End date Wednesday, October 9. Whoever I agree with most, wins...
  6. istore

Free shinies/ high IVed pokemon

https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=%40istore My shop thread went inactive and was closed around a week ago. I am also unable to RNG on my DS Lite due to it snapping in half for the most part lol and I am too lazy to bother RNGing on my 3DS. I am going to link you to my Pokecheck account...
  7. istore

The Istore.. The best place for RNG'ed Pokemon {Updated: Jan 06 2013!}

News: January 6, 2013 - Having personal issues so have been inactive. Currently trading what is on my list and all requests are canceled as they are extremely old. If you had one unfulfilled and still want it, please send me either a Private or Visitor Message. Sorry for the inconveniences...
  8. istore

Offering: The istore...news updates + new pokemon 12/3/12

Welcome to the istore...! I am now taking requests. Will be hatching the pokemon. Please let me know which pokemon you want, nature, IVs you are content with (I cannot guarantee flawless) and whether or not you want it shiny. Whatever you want will cost you THREE (3) wants of mine which you can...
  9. istore

Giving two lucky members free pokemon (near flawless & flawless IVs)

Hey welcome to my giveaway! Since I have successfully been able to RNG for IVs in Gen V (finally) I am going to give 2 away (will be clones but still legit)! One person will receive: Blitzle|Female Adam|39490 Level 10|Naughty|Motor Drive Quick Attack|Tail Whip|Charge 31/30/30/31/31/30|HP Elec...
  10. istore

Near/Flawless Nicknamable Pokemon!

I have a high want / expectation list. I am looking for flawless/near flawless pokemon that are nicknamable OR have already been nicknamed, though I would prefer if I could nickname them myself (or rather you NN them how I desire). I believe there is an AR code that allows pokemon to be...
  11. istore

Back after a few months break

Have not been online and active since February. I have had some problems with my laptop and if anyone is great with computers and fixing viruses I would greatly appreciate it. At the moment I cannot open executable files correctly, to be specific I have to choose a program to open up a file...
  12. istore

How long did it take you to beat the Main Storyline?

First and foremost, Mods, if there is a topic like this already feel free to lock the topic. What was the time in hours and minutes it took you from the start of your journey through Unova to defeat the Elite Four? Personally I have had the game since Tuesday and am only in Pinwheel Forest at...
  13. istore

Wanted: WIN2011 Celebi

CMT for what I can offer. I have Pokemon Black and would like to access the Zorua Event once I get to the City where I can access the event. Thanks! I will have to get my game to find my FC but I'll get the game turned on once someone is interested. e] Use my Diamond FC
  14. istore

trade completed

if a mod sees this feel free to lock
  15. istore

Wanted: WIN2011 Celebi + Ash's Pikachu + Win2011 Raikou

Looking for the US WIN2011 Celebi and Ash's Pikachu as well as WIN2011 Raikou. CMT for what I can offer. thanks!
  16. istore

The Beach Shackke - Closed for the Time Being

GIVEAWAY (banner done by Kamex) Information Welcome to our shop! This shop is brand new, and looking to improve based off of what you want! I have a wide variety of services and things that I can offer, just look below! Calvin will post what he has in the next post. RULES 1. NO...
  17. istore

Wanted : SID Checker

If anyone can help me figure out my SID, I would appreciate it. If you don't know what a SID is, you can't help me.
  18. istore

Wanted : UT Shiny Spheal

I am after a UT Shiny Spheal. I just want it to be legit, offering a Shiny Sneasel in return.
  19. istore

Offering: istores holiday season Free Pokemon event!

Nothing outstanding, but at least it's something. Please give everyone an opportunity, no more than 3 per person. I need to clean up a bit on my Diamond version so here is what I can offer, not wanting anything in return unless you are in a giving mood as well. A few of these have Egg Moves/TM...
  20. istore

Wanted : Foreign Flawless Ditto + Shiny Charmander (line) + Cloner

The Ditto must be flawless. I am from the Untied States So clearly (:loopy:) I do not want a Ditto from the United States:dumb: As far as the Charmander line goes, it must be shiny, it must be legit and it can be either Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard, though I would prefer a LVL1 UT Shiny...
Back
Top Bottom