Search results for query: *

1. L

Contest Chandelure vs Jellicent

These two are personally two of my favorite pokemon introduced in the Unova region. Chandelure and Jellicent could also be considered two of the most anticipated new ghosts as well, being fire/ghost and water/ghost respectively. Ones a deadly special sweeper with flash fire and even shadow tag...
  2. L

Contest Speed Boost Competition: Ninjask vs Sharpedo vs Blaziken vs Yanmega

I don't believe anyone has made this yet. If this already exists please lock it or something... Anyways! The ability speed boost has generally been used by two pokemon, Ninjask and Yanmega. With the introduction of the Dream World in Black and White, two more pokemon have gotten a hold on the...
  3. L

Contest Flygon vs Haxorus

These two pokemon were at one time thought to be psuedo-legendary pokemon in thier respective regions. So, who do you think would win in a battle? Who has the best looks? Movepool?
  4. L

Contest Hoenn and Unova: Roaming Pokemon - Latias/Latios vs Tornadus/Thundurus

Hmmmm... Haven't been here in a while. A well, so... for the Hoenn region, Latios and Latias(Dragon/Psychic), and for Unova, Tornelos and Voltolos. Let me be the first to say that I will give my vote to Latios and Latias. Oh, and also, I still have no idea how to attach an image to this, so...
  5. L

Contest Hoenn Frontier Brains

The purpose of this thread is to determine who the hardest Frontier Brain is from the Hoenn region. Somethings to consider are: Who was the hardest/most annoying to reach? Who has better strategies/attacks? Who has stronger pokemon? Who are you more afraid of? Personally, I never beat the Hoenn...
  6. L

Contest Rayquaza vs. Mewtwo

Hoenn vs. Kanto, who will win? Hoenn is bringing in their 680 BST pokemon, Rayquaza. Kanto is bringing in Mewtwo, their own 680BST pokemon. I'm pretty sure everyone knows each pokemon's respective typing.Anyways, which pokemon do you think would win in a battle? Who has a better design? Who is...
  7. L

Contest Battle of the Amphibians: Poliwrath vs Politoed vs Seismitoad

Well, I figured that I would get all the frogs I could find and pit them against eachother. Kanto has one frog, as far as I know, Poliwrath. Of course, Johto brought in Politoed. Also, there's a new frog thing in town, Seismitoad. A few things that these things have in common is that they are...
  8. L

Contest Deoxys vs Meloetta

Well, this is the first thread that I've posted.Also, I don't believe anyone else has already took this matchup. Anyways, it's Hoenn vs Unova. Representing the Hoenn region is the Alien pokemon, Deoxys. Representing Unova is the Melody pokemon, Meloetta. The main thing that these two have in...
Back
Top Bottom