• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

A question about my GameStop preorder. Okay. I preordered X and Y several months ago for $5 each at GameStop. Unfortunately, it is opening day, and I don't have the remainder of the money with me. Does this mean that my order is now invalid and that I'll never get the games? Does this mean...
  2. C

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Last night, actually! See, several months ago, I preordered X and Y for $5 each. It's the official launch day, and I've come to the realization that I do not have the remainder of the money to actually get the games. I would gladly use my debit card, but I'm currently overdrawn. This probably...
  3. C

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing, since it doesn't seeme to fit with much else anyway. How about this for movesets? Umbreon: Work Up, Baton Pass, Moonlight, Dark-type move I haven't decided on Espeon: Cut, Psychic, Heal Bell, Morning Sun...
  4. C

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Okay! Work Up/Baton Pass combo for my Eeveelution Run! Who should get it? I have a Serious Flareon, a Bashful Vaporeon, a Rash Jolteon, a Careful Leafeon, a Quirky Espeon, and a Lax Umbreon. Should I give Jolteon Agility/Baton Pass, or should I...
  5. C

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Um, hello? Still need help with the Work Up/Baton Pass combo.
  6. C

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'm attempting to do an All Eeveelution Run for Black 2, but I think I might need some help. My team goes thusly (and at the moment, they're all Eevees still)- Pyro (I'm thinking of switching back to his original name of Ignatius)- Flareon Moor-...
  7. C

Requesting a Manaphy for Platinum.

I'm almost done with my Sinnoh Regional Pokedex in Platinum. I have Diamond shipping in a few days, so the Stunky and Murkrow families are covered. I only have one real problem: Manaphy. I don't have any of the Pokemon Ranger games, and the GTS isn't helping all that much.
  8. C

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Okay, I have nearly completed my Platinum Sinnoh Pokedex, with only 17 left to go. I have Diamond ordered from Amazon, so the Stunky and Murkrow family are going to be covered. ...Except one. Manaphy. The only way I know I get one is in Pokemon...
  9. C

Your "YES!" moments

Right now, actually! I beat Cynthia on Platinum. On my FIRST TRY!!! Heck, the only one who managed to faint AT ALL (E4 wise and Champion wise) was my Infernape (Ellie) because her ThunderPunch didn't do as enough damage to Togekiss as I'd hoped it would, togekiss used Air Slash... and got a...
  10. C

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) So... Flare Blitz, Close Combat, ThunderPunch and Shadow Claw. Or Flamethrower, Brick Break, Thunder Punch, Shadow Claw. Yeah, I think I'll go with that.
  11. C

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Okay, now, I'm wondering about my Infernape. Since I like to have movesets that both give STAB and cover weaknesses as best they can, should i give ThunderPunch or Grass Knot to Infernape? or should I give her the Stone edge TM or Shadow Claw...
  12. C

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Okay, I'm ALMOST ready for the Sinnoh Platinum Elite Four! I have 9 more levels to go before I reach level 80 on all my team and I head for the League. Should I give my Garchomp Stone Edge or Rock Slide to combat her Ice weakness? the former has...
  13. C

GEN V: Need Help Evolving My Eevee Into Glaceon!

Oh? *tilts head curiously* Well, he had... Baton Pass, Covet, Double Edge, and Bite. I'm hoping you didn't get rid of Covet, because that can take away items... Thanks sooooo much! *hugs*
  14. C

Thanks! By the Two Heroes of Unova, that took TWNETY MINUTES to finally work!
  15. C

Sameas yours. You aren't responding either! I get to the "Do you want to play with this friend?" I click yes, and then it just... starts over again- Oh! there it goes! Ooh, pretty trade animation! I'll see you in a few minutes with my Glaceon.
  16. C

WHY IS THIS NOT WORKING?! >:( *sigh* I'll exit and renter. Again. At least the Wi-Fi music is nice.
  17. C

Logging into WiFi Room... hopefully my internet will stay on...
  18. C

I think that could work! :)
  19. C

Can somebody give me their B2W2 FC so I can evolve my Eevee into a Glaceon? I figure it would be appropriate because, not only is it the only Eeveelution I haven't tried, but... I'm also in Opelucid City, having just beaten Drayden and am right before the and since it is mentioned that there...
  20. C

Your "YES!" moments

Finally... after three years of restarting, learning all I can about Pokemon and trying out a new Starter- Turtwig - on Pearl... I HAVE FINALLY BEATEN CYNTHIA!!! I have one thing to say: Leech Seed is awesome!
Back
Top Bottom