Search results for query: *

• Users: Chimchar98
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

Requesting a Manaphy for Platinum.

I'm almost done with my Sinnoh Regional Pokedex in Platinum. I have Diamond shipping in a few days, so the Stunky and Murkrow families are covered. I only have one real problem: Manaphy. I don't have any of the Pokemon Ranger games, and the GTS isn't helping all that much.
  2. C

GEN V: Need Help Evolving My Eevee Into Glaceon!

Can somebody give me their B2W2 FC so I can evolve my Eevee into a Glaceon? I figure it would be appropriate because, not only is it the only Eeveelution I haven't tried, but... I'm also in Opelucid City, having just beaten Drayden and am right before the and since it is mentioned that there...
  3. C

Quest For Glory 1: So You Want To Be A Hero (non-Pokemon)

- Disclaimer: Quest For Glory and its characters are owned by Sierra On-Line. - Prologue: From Willowsby to Spielberg. - “B-but mom, I’ve always wanted to go on an adventure! What this poster talks about, might be my one chance to make it big as a hero!” a young brunette man, around his...
  4. C

'Deceased' Save Files/pokemon...

Does anyone here, ever delete their save file on their games? I've done so a few times. Although... the first time was the worst... I betrayed them. Chimchar... Ellie was your name... I'm sorry I erased your file on Pearl... if I ever get platinum, then you shall be reborn. I'll bring...
  5. C

King's Quest 5: Absence Makes The Heart Go Yonder! An adaptation by Chimchar98.

Disclaimer: King's Quest and their characters are not owned by me, they are owned by Sierra On-Line. All Rights Reserved. Trust me, if it were, the AGDI remakes would be canon and so would The Silver Lining. And MoE would be done better. - Chapter 1: Off To Serenia! - It was a lovely morning...
  6. C

How to write a certain character (non pokemon)

I've had this idea for the past few days in my head. An idea for a non Pokemon fanfiction, from a franchise that hasn't seen a new game in years (not counting the AGDI remakes of the first three games or Pheonix Online's The Silver Lining): King's Quest. Yes, the old Sierra adventure game...
  7. C

Fate of a villain.

We can't decide on what to do with one of our villains. He is an outlaw Flygon that has escaped from jail, that had a life sentence. He is a thief and also a murderer. to make a long story short: our character Ben (an old Ampharos) used to be on an Exploration Team with his father when Ben was a...
  8. C

How many characters is too many?

I fully admit it. The stories that me and Caitlyn are writing, in total, has a HUGE cast! By the end, we must have like 30-40 something characters (although I'm probably off mark on this. I haven't been able to find the cast list file which bugs me)! Some of them are ones we already know, like...
  9. C

How to exaggerate a story into a "legend"?

Okay, I need help once again. This is the right forum to post this in, right? If not, then move it please. Anyway, this time I need help, not with the collaborative stories I'm working on, but with an original story I'm doing solo. It is a fantasy story, multiple chapters, and one thing I want...
  10. C

Flashbacks?

Okay, as I've mentioned before, I'm working on a series of stories with a friend of mine, and the fifth one in the series is a Pokemon one: basically, nearly every main character we have, save for a couple, is sucked into a portal to the Pokemon world and basically plays a combination of Mystery...
  11. C

The Dimensional Scream ability.

Do you think it would be a good idea for more than one person/Pokemon to have the Dimensional Scream ability? I mean, nothing I've read has ever said that it's a unique ability noone else can have ever again, right? If more than one Pokemon can have The Call (and fans of Scythe Riders Silver...
  12. C

The Dimensional Scream ability.

Do you think it would be a good idea for more than one person/Pokemon to have the Dimensional Scream ability? I mean, nothing I've read has ever said that it's a unique ability noone else can have ever again, right? If more than one Pokemon can have The Call (and fans of Scythe Riders Silver...
  13. C

A Great Catastrophe.

I THINK I have this all planned out mostly. But, I still want y'all's opinions on this concept. ------------------ Remember how in the Mystery Dungeon games, how there aren't any humans in the world (aside from the obvious)? Me and a friend though of a solution as to why. (Remember: This is...
  14. C

Hoenn in the 1950s

What I want to know is, what kind of technology do you guys think Hoenn would have back in 1958-1960? They've got all the Poke Balls (like Lure Balls, Dive Balls) atleast the ones exclusive to Hoenn. But, what about stuff like... the Exp. Share? the PokeNav? the VS Seeker enc?
  15. C

The little things.

You know what I mean, right? Little things in-game that you think give these wonderful games a bit of charm and make you smile! For example (just now noticed this today), whenever you either stand still or walk/run on a Route in B/W, the music changes. Like, a Route has just the regular track...
  16. C

Lets Plays?

Asside from maybe Marriland, can anyone tell me if there are any REALLY good english Lets Plays of Pokemon Black and White (or any of the Pokemon games)? In english? with good commentators who read through the dialogue instead of fast forwarding through everything? people who actually have...
  17. C

Chim-chaaar!

Hellooooo Bulbagarden Forums! How are y'all doin'? I'm a big fan of Pokemon, and thanks to Bulbapedia, I've done a LOT of research! but, who am I to brag? I've only seen 20 something episodes of the anime, and only have Pearl and Explorers of Sky currently. But, I am hoping that Black and White...
Back
Top Bottom