Search results for query: *

• Users: Kojo
  • Order by date
  1. K

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

That Helioptile evolution is easily my favorite gen 6 Pokemon so far. 100% guaranteed spot on my team.
  2. K

Wow, that Quilladin evolution is pretty much Samurott tier in terms of looking like its pre-evo. Not sure if I like it. I think I'm going to choose Froakie now.
  3. K

Seriously. These people should post anonymously.
  4. K

4chan, /vp/. I'm not sure if this place allows links to there.
  5. K

Infestation is confirmed to basically be a Bug type version of Fire Spin. EDIT: Also the guy who posted this said TMs are still reusable.
  6. K

Fletchling middle stage
  7. K

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Concerned about pokemon size! It's easier to do this kind of stuff with 3D models compared to sprites. With a 3D model you just manipulate the model to animate a certain way. For clothes, they can all dynamically fit onto the model. With sprites you need to animate and make every little...
  8. K

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Another:
  9. K

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation from 4chan
  10. K

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Doesn't even look like a 3D model
  11. K

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation The Pokemon moves around on the bottom screen and does stuff. Watch some of the demo videos and you'll see it. Very fake.
  12. K

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Yeah, generally simpler/smaller Pokemon have more basic shading like that. Take Pancham for example, it just has some shadows on its neck and hip area, highlights on its ears, and that's mostly it. You could say the highlights on the fakemon's waist are...
  13. K

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation What? The official art is digital. Nothing about the art looks out of place. This is one of the most convincing fakes I've seen.
  14. K

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation 100% confirmed fake. Artist came up and admitted it. Booooo. It's a great design too. Somnignon/ FAKE by ~A-Pinnari on deviantART
  15. K

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation This popped up on 4chan...VERY convincing Sugimori style art and screenshot.
  16. K

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation my opinion: Chespin's evolution: Didn't like it at first but grew on me surprisingly quick. I actually don't mind it now. Might still probably pick Chespin. Fennekin's evolution: Just so-so. I like that it went on two feet because I generally prefer...
  17. K

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Yeah it has the fire kanji designed in its mane. That's pretty clever.
  18. K

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Way too good to be fake. And it was originally found on IGN. I like its design.
  19. K

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Pyroar.
  20. K

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Smash was the place Mega Mewtwo got officially announced in the first place. And it's been shown plenty of times in movie and gameplay trailers since then.
Back
Top Bottom