• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Antlionerd

Archives How do I make a upload request to a staff member?

I noticed that the Pokemon Global Link website finally has the DW-style artworks for Hoopa and it's form. So I managed to crop the artworks and plan to upload them. The problem is that I'm not under autoconfirmed status and I'm unable to upload anything. I looked up for this problem and found...
  2. Antlionerd

FAQ: How to Make Dream Pals 2

I haven't posted anything in months apparently, but I need some dream pals so logging in and posting may be the way to go! Member ID: 1790255 World ID: 4 PGL Name: FryGears25
  3. Antlionerd

Which continent are you from?

North America.Texas. Although i hate how there is so many fat people there o__o"
  4. Antlionerd

April CoroCoro begins to surface: Boxart for Black 2, White 2 revealed

The new boxarts are awesome! Better than all the boxarts combined(the Rayquaza one will be my 2nd fav :-D)!
  5. Antlionerd

Keldeo to be revealed in upcoming CoroCoro: 'Nobunaga' scans also leaked

Its about freakin time we get to see it non-sprited. Good thing its pose is different from the sprite. Makes it more unique :D
  6. Antlionerd

Dragons that are not dragons?

But Aggron's body is covered by rock armor. The Steel/Rock typing makes sense.
  7. Antlionerd

What Foods Can't You Stand?

I really hate turtle pie and everything with pecans and nuts.
  8. Antlionerd

Starters of choice (Please read first post)

Re: Starters of choice Grass: Venisaur(Sorry Sceptile :< ) Water: Samurott Fire: Blaziken
  9. Antlionerd

Is Dragonite still cool to you?

Dragonair's blue color has become Dragonite's teal wings. :N
  10. Antlionerd

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Re: New Pokemon Game Announced for DS Its for the DS only? Thank god. I'm buying this game in a heartbeat.
  11. Antlionerd

Why do people hate on different Generations?

The Battle Subway says hi. That place is really a challenge. It would be worth it playing it in the post game.
  12. Antlionerd

Pokémon with an odd color for their type

If Electrike and Manetric didn't have those yellow parts in their bodies, I wouldn't see their colors as Electric type.
  13. Antlionerd

Rate the Signature Above You v2

^ 9/10 I can't stop laughing. Its so adorable.
  14. Antlionerd

Random Images

15. Antlionerd

Random Images

SAMURAI OTTERS FUCK YEA
  16. Antlionerd

Random Images

17. Antlionerd

Random Images

18. Antlionerd

Random Images

19. Antlionerd