Search results for query: *

• Users: Antlionerd
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Antlionerd

Archives How do I make a upload request to a staff member?

I noticed that the Pokemon Global Link website finally has the DW-style artworks for Hoopa and it's form. So I managed to crop the artworks and plan to upload them. The problem is that I'm not under autoconfirmed status and I'm unable to upload anything. I looked up for this problem and found...
  2. Antlionerd

Moves that you wish were TMs

What moves do you guys think would make great TMs but they aren't? To me its Reversal. It would make a great TM to use. It even feels like a TM. I was going to use it for my Houndoom, but I realized you have to breed a new one to get it. Also Dragon Dance. There is Swords Dance and Hone Claws...
  3. Antlionerd

Worst Spongebob episode ever aired

What spongebob ep do you guys think was the worst? Fear of the Krabby Patty was horrible. And I didn't like the Vikings episode ether. It felt kinda rushed. Do not try to say "Any episode in season ???" That shows you are being biased towards that season.
  4. Antlionerd

What is your favourite type of bread?

Title says it all. Which is your favourite? Butterbread has been the greatest bread type I have ever tasted in the tip of my mouth. P.S. The Butter option is not butter with bread! Google Butterbread.
  5. Antlionerd

Pokemon you would actually redesign

For me, its Lickilicky. I would resign it into something more intimating and lizard-like to make it look like an evolution. Its color would be purplish pink, and its tongue would be longer.
  6. Antlionerd

Contest Battle of the Pinnipeds!!!! Dewgong VS Walrein VS Samurott

VS VS Which Pinniped (underwater fin-footed mammal) pokemon do you guys think is the best? All were introduced in a odd numbered-generation All of their basic stages acted in a silly role in the anime All have a weapon attached to their bodies. Dewgong: Horn on head...
  7. Antlionerd

Evolved Pokemon that look better than their Pre-evos

Which evolved pokemon do you guys think look better than their pre-evolutions? To me I think Samurott looks better than Dewott. Moustache and swords>Whiskers and scalchops. ;P Also Monferno to Infernape. Monferno in my opinion was the most hideous middle-staged starter the series has...
  8. Antlionerd

Pokemon That Would Make Cute Couples!

Which 2 Pokemon would make a good Couple? Okay love birds,tell us which 2 different kinds of pokemon would be good together? To me, I would have to say these guys Both are fully-evolved bipedal pigs Both first appeared in an odd-numbered generation Both are in the same "Ground" egg...
  9. Antlionerd

Contest Poliwag vs Tympole

WHICH TADPOLE IS THE BEST? Credit goes to Kikid484 for making the cute picture Both first appeared in a odd-numbered generation Both are tadpoles that have an evolutionary relative that are based on a frog or toad Both gain a typing in throughout evolution(Not including Politoed) I...
Back
Top Bottom