• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

I've been improving, I think

Hello, everyone, it's The Knights of Wario Land, or just TKOWL for short. I don't visit this site very often as I am usually on Smogon a bit more. One of my main hobbies and passions is art, as I plan on attending an art college in the future and going into that career field. I used to be...
  2. T

VGC 2012 RMT

C/pasted from Smogon because I want to see your guys' opinions on the team: -- Hello, this is The Knights of Wario Land, here bringing yet another VGC RMT. You might or might not remember that I posted a previous RMT before Regionals, but sadly, the team ended not working out at all, due...
  3. T

Female Dream World Tangela

Hello, does anyone have a female DW Tangela they're willing to trade? I have tons of Duskull, Tyrogue, Chimchar, Gible, Tynamo, Slowpoke, and a couple of others that I'm willing to trade for it, any can be put Pokerus on it by request. PM me if you want to trade.
  4. T

The Versatile Sand Team!

Ok, I've assembled myself a Wi-fi Triple Battle Sandstorm team (that also works well in Singles and Doubles, but excels at Triples), and I think I need it to be rated by professionals: Choice Scarf Sand Set-up Tyranitar @Choice Scarf Nature: Adamant Ability: Sand Stream EVs: 252 Attk, 252...
  5. T

Holiday Hi-Jynx on Boomerang

I was browsing my Boomerang guide on the TV, and was seeing which Pokemon re-run episodes were coming on soon. But then something caught my eye: On the 20th this month, they are showing Holiday Hi-Jynx. This is interesting, because according to my research and Bulbapedia this episode has not...
  6. T

VGC Rules Battle

This is my first time doing this kind of thing, so correct me if I'm doing things wrong. Do any of you still have your 2011 VGC team around? While I'm training my standard-battle team, I'd like to face some other people using VGC rules. We can either play 4-on-4 or 6-on-6, depending on what...
  7. T

What will replace the Sky Drop TM?

As you all should know, the infamous Sky Drop Glitch has caused the move to be banned from Wi-fi Battles. So what's the point of keeping the TM for the move if it can't even be used anymore? I have a feeling that the next Gen 5 game will replace TM 58 Sky Drop with another move. Do you want...
  8. T

TEEN: Tales of the Zurus

Re-posted because the original thread was a too cluttered (and I accidentally deleted it) CHAPTERS: INTRO: Character Bios FAQ SEASON 1: The Harbor Tragedy (LONG) Rusty goes to the Carnival Firework Hill Fun at the Beach Porygon's Warehouse
  9. T

Dragoon's Paint Art

Here's some of the work I've done on Mac Paintbrush, using only the wireless mouse. Scrafty strolling down the Castelia City alleyways (my personal favorite): The Lift-Key Rocket from Red/Blue pointing out the obvious: One of the Scraftys that is part of my large Scrafty clan: Hope you...
  10. T

Bruce Lee vs. Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T

Battle of the Ultimates! Which one do you you like the most? Which one would win in a 3-way battle? Who do you like the least? Give us an epic fact about them. I can see this one turning into a heated debate.
  11. T

Contest Psychic vs. Psyshock

Which do you think is better? Psychic, the classic, powerful move? Or the new Psyshock, which deals out physical damage but is powered by Sp. Attack?
  12. T

Contest Scizor vs. Durant

Battle of the Bug/Steel Types! SCIZOR- The Pinser Pokemon The OUed, super-powerful, original tank! VS. DURANT- The Iron Ant Pokemon The new, super-fast, powerful, and defensive, bug!
  13. T

Starting a competitive Pokemon White Team

In order to train for the Pokemon Video Game Championship 2011, I'm gonna take my first foray into competitive battling. (Note that, according to this year's rules, all the Pokemon have to be Unova-region Pokemon) I'm starting with a Durant right now, which has a Docile Nature (I looked for...
  14. T

Discussion Point: What if Team Plasma won?

If a thread like this has been made, this can be deleted. You never get to see what happens if you loose against N and Ghetsis in the final battle of Pokemon Black and White. So what would happen? I see many possibilities: 1. Since the scientists in the castle were waiting on N's command...
  15. T

Contest Leftovers vs. Black Sludge

Which is the better held item in your opinion? Leftovers: Black Sludge: Even though Black Sludge can screw someone over if you use Fling while holding it, only Poison-types can use it, so Leftovers win in my opinion.
  16. T

No more Caps-Locked Names?

I'm looking at some of the English screenshots, and see the Pokemon names are no longer in Caps Lock. C'mon, that's what I loved about battles! It may sound weird, but "BULBASAUR used Leech Seed!" has a better charm than "Bulbasaur used Leech Seed!". Plus, since I nickname all my Pokemon in...
  17. T

Having a Signature Banner be a URL to another website

Say I want this picture to link to my DeviantArt: How do I get it to link to DeviantArt if I click on it?
  18. T

Some of my Fake Evolutions and Pokemon Art

Slowknight: Chimbell: Splodery: Gigadug: Paratank: My Snivy (Which is my current avatar): All were done via MS Paint. Hope you enjoy them :)
  19. T

Odd Cross-cries

I was facing Sabrina in Red with a Zapdos at low HP, so the obnoxious beep was sounding. When she pulled out her Alakazam, its cry was one of a Ghastly! Has anything similar to this happened to anyone else?
  20. T

Hello, friends!

Out of my new massive obsession in Pokemon, I decided to join this site. Hopefully we can all be friends :)
Back
Top Bottom