Search results for query: *

1. Salamencemaster1

Hello Pokefans!

I wish they brought back the pokemon following you thing from HG/SS, it was my favorite thing that generation. Gen V was very refreshing for Pokemon, definitely my second favorite generation personally. Sooo many good designs.
  2. Salamencemaster1

Sun and Moon Contest #4 - How many new Pokemon total?

I'm gonna go with 128 Pokemon, because why not
  3. Salamencemaster1

Sun and Moon Contest #5 - The Typings of the Final Starter Evolutions

Rowlett: Grass/Flying Litten: Fire/Dark Popplio: Water
  4. Salamencemaster1

Hello Pokefans!

I was a member here a long time ago but haven't logged in since Black and White's release. Since when was this forum blue XD? Just wanted to say hello to everyone and expect to see me here all over the place. To keep things in this thread a little interesting, how about you guys tell me a...
  5. Salamencemaster1

figments [fusions, banners, sketches and more] [CLOSED]

Re: figments [fusions, banners, sketches and more] {open} [PLEASE READ] I didnt expect mine to be finished soon because of all the exams around the world, so I dont mind if you leave me to be the last person you finish with! Take your time! (PS, If I request something from someone, I wait...
  6. Salamencemaster1

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

ITS AWESOME! Better than I expected! Thanks for the Avatar!
  7. Salamencemaster1

figments [fusions, banners, sketches and more] [CLOSED]

Re: figments [fusions, banners, sketches and more] {open} May I request a Marker Sketch of Emolga? Pls and Thank You! Take all the time you need!
  8. Salamencemaster1

Dark Cry's Dark Void Shop!!

Re: Darkrai07's Dark Void Shop!! Seeing as you are bored.... I want these three: Skarmory/Sceptile/Zekrom each in a different effect in your shop, but YOU decide the effect! So its a "Surprise Me" order.
  9. Salamencemaster1

Re: Darkrai07's Dark Void Shop!! Its my possessed head! Mwahahahahahaaaa!! Thanks alot! I am wanting the Loyalty, so may you do a Milotic Egg, and a Zapdos retype to Water/Electric? Please take your time, I dont want to rush or anything.
  10. Salamencemaster1

Re: Darkrai07's Dark Void Shop!! Oh thanks, it looks awesome! May a request a Ghastly Bagon?
  11. Salamencemaster1

Re: Darkrai07's Dark Void Shop!! I dont meen to be rude, but have you worked on my sprite? I understand completly if its too hard or if there is a problem, but I wanted to know because you finished alot of other sprites...
  12. Salamencemaster1

Re: Darkrai07's Dark Void Shop!! May I request a Splice? I would like a splice of: Chandelure Haunter Darkrai Type of New Splice: Fire/Ghost Pls and thank you!
  13. Salamencemaster1

Sprites from the Hollows! (Contest- Harry Potter)

The results have been posted everyone! Thank you all for joining my First contest!
  14. Salamencemaster1

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

This is one awesome shop! I would like to request an Avatar. Details: I would Like Zoroark with eyes glowing pure Red in a sort of blackish background. Photos: Dream World Zoroark pls!
  15. Salamencemaster1

ATTENTION TO ALL (except eeveegirl): The Contest will end on 11:30 PM GMT +3 on May 2nd! Judging will begin in May 3rd, and the results will be given in May 4th, so hurry up and submit a sprite!
  16. Salamencemaster1

TheMasterofShinx's 2nd contest: Easter

Second place in my second contest? I must be doing well! Congrats everyone and great sprites!
  17. Salamencemaster1

Well as my first contest, I dont want to stress my self and would only like a maximum number of sprites to judge, though I do have another judge, its still tough for my first judging!
  18. Salamencemaster1

Kamex's Bold Banners and Audacious Avatars [REQUEST SPOTS OPEN]

Re: Kamex's Bold Banners [Apr 24: ALL REQUESTS FINISHED] Could I have a Middle Sized Banner with the Dream World Art of Zekrom (Left) and Reshiram (Right) Facing each other in a background with Blue Electricity and Red Fire? in the Lower Part ma you write "The Turbo Twins"? Pls and Thank you!
  19. Salamencemaster1

(Welcome all to my very first spriting contest that I made!) Theme: Harry Potter Congratulations Everyone! Next to your name is a Number and Points out of 10. The Number is the Placement you obtained! 1) badvinvin WINNER: 9.5/10 2) Tris79 [5] 5/10 3) eeveegirl [2] 9/10 4) The Anonymous...
  20. Salamencemaster1

TheMasterofShinx's 2nd contest: Easter

Here is my entry of Easterish Powers! Sprites used are.... For Basket: Bellosom/Cacturne/Seedot (Color From Scratch) Eggs: Eggcecute or however you spell it (Color from Scratch) Bunny: Cinccino (Base) Buneary (Color and Tail) Loppuny (Ears) Type: Dark/Normal Description: A pokemon of...
Back
Top Bottom