Search results for query: *

• Users: big DUB
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

VGC Podcast is Now Up!

If you saw my last post asking for some help on it then I wanted to make a new post to see if any of you were interested in listening to it. We are still taking questions and ideas and maybe even a Guest host in the future. Thanks VGC Podcast Ep. 1 - YouTube
  2. B

Want: Timid Thundurus

I don't care about IV's and I can give pretty much any item and some legendary's/shiny's edit: sorry this was supposed to go to the Wanted Section...
  3. B

DW Female Eevee

or if you have a good natured DW Vaporeon that'll work too I can offer a wide variety of items and some egg move pokes
  4. B

Wanting a couple of things

Bold Jirachi... also DW Poliwag, DW Vulpix, and Sand Stream Tyranitar... I can offer some flawless pokes and a near flawless Dark Pulse Dieno... also have a ton of items for trade too
  5. B

Offering most items and near flawless Dieno

looking for some good natured Legends... mainly Bold Jirachi, but I'll hear anything out
  6. B

Want: Bold, Good IV Togepi

I can offer pretty much every single item and possibly a near flawless Dark Pulse Deino for it
  7. B

Offering Battle Subway Items and most other's

I have a ton of rare Items/BS Items... mainly looking for flawless/near-flawless, DW Females and whatever else you'd like to offer
  8. B

Near Flawless Dieno with Dark Pulse

I'm offering a near flawless Dieno (31's in all except 27 is SpD) or DW Exeggcute Modest with 31 IV's in SpA or any Battle Subway Items, and Berries... I'm looking for a good Nature/IV'd Metagross with Stealth Rock or a good Nature/IV'd Magic Bounce Espeon with Reflect and Light Screen Thanks
  9. B

IV Bred Metagross

just looking for a good Metagross with Stealth Rock... I have some good egg move pokemon and a near flawless (27 SpD) Dieno with Dark Pulse and some others
  10. B

Offering: Battle Subway Items and Rare Berries

Just what the title says... I would like EV'd, Good IV's or Shinies in return
  11. B

Bronzor/Bronzong with stealth rock

I would like it either UT or EV'd... Good IV's would be awesome. I can give any kind or berry, or any item from the battle subway
  12. B

Want: Shiny Onix/Steelix

preferably with a good nature... I have some good things to offer as well
  13. B

UT Flawless, Modest Dieno

it's got 31 in all IV's except SpeD is a 27 and has Dragon Rage, and Dark Pulse as egg moves... I'm interested in other IV'd or EV'd pokemon and Shinies
  14. B

a few wants

I would like some power items (HP, Defense), a flame orb, and a Male Frillish/Jellicent with a Relaxed Nature I can offer Female DW Pokemon, and plenty of Gen 5 stuff
  15. B

VGC Double Battles

So I'm just wondering what teams/strategies you are predicting or using to be used in the VGC's this year... for those who don't know, the rules are level 50 Flat Double Battles and only Gen 5 Pokemon Personally I'm thinking there will be a lot of Trick Room Teams with Reuniclus (with Life...
  16. B

Want: Adamant Terakion

I can give some legendaries, maybe a shiny, or some Gen 5 fillers... I'm hoping someone just has a cloned one though
  17. B

DW Exeggcute, with 31 Special Attack IV's

currently breeding more but I have 3 Females and 1 Male for trade... would like other DW Pokemon, Good IV'd Pokemon or Shinies Finally got a Modest one some now I'm breeding Modest Males, and Females
  18. B

Offering Egg Moves and Others

I'm offering Ferroseed with Stealth Rock, Dwebble with Spikes, Deerling with Baton Pass, any starter, Zorua, Archen, and Tirtouga. I'm willing to listen to any offers, Thanks.
  19. B

Want: EV Training Items and/or Life Orbs

I can breed any of the starters, Ferroseed with Stealth Rock, Dwebble with Spikes, Zorua, and most white exclusives... also will take some good IV Pokemon or shiny's I can also give Pokerus to anything you want
  20. B

Offering: Pokerus

in return I'd like an IV Bred Ditto or Shiny's
Back
Top Bottom