Search results for query: *

1. S

Wanted - Legit 10th anniversary Mew

hey I'm looking to complete my ss pokedex and I missed the mew wifi event ): someone please help....
  2. S

Offering: Legit TRU Shaymin

hello everyone I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me get these six pokemon... bulbasaur charmander squirtle pikachu munchlax legit 10th anniversary mew ...all level 5 cause I'm using them in my new hg walkthrough . please help :) I have many toys r us legit SHAYMIN to offer
  3. S

WANTED : Sassy, Male Tirtouga

been looking for one for weeks :/ someone please help? thank you & god bless :D
  4. S

WANTED : cover fossil, offering TRU shaymin.

im offering my TRU legit shaymin for a cover fossil. really need one. :DD
  5. S

OFFERING: legit TRU shaymin.

all i want in return is the cover fossil from pokemon B/W. first come first serve ;D
  6. S

*sign* i got the wrong fossil, i need a cover fossil?

so yeah i musted clicked it to fast and got the wrong fossil so i was wondering if anyone wanted to trade fossils? i need the cover fossil :/
  7. S

URGENT. need a sassy Tirtouga!

need one quick :)
  8. S

offering plume fossil

plume fossil for the cover fossil please? I got the wrong one :/ I want the water turtle pokemon please help :D
  9. S

Wanted: Cover Fossil

plume fossil for the opposite fossil please? I got the wrong one :/ I want the water turtle pokemon please help :D
  10. S

WANTED : newly hatched rufflet? :D

please someone help me, I really need a male newly hatched rufflet to start my solo rufflet walkthrough :D neutral nature or jolly would be PERFECT(:
  11. S

WANTED : zorua & rufflet, for TRU Shaymin

i really want newly hatched zorua and newly hatched rufflet, im willing to offer my TRU SHAYMIN for the two. sound good? :DDD get back to me quick, ive got only 5 hours
  12. S

WANTED: the following two TMs... offering TRU shaymin

hello i really really need the following items as quick as possible, TMs ice beam, break break! please i need them quick! first person to have them i will trade you a TRU shaymin! :DDD
  13. S

WANTED: legit 10th anniversery modest mew! & legitmovie10Celebi, offering TRU shaymin

i missed the mew wifi event :( please help. offering legit TRU shaymin. :DDD
  14. S

WANTED: someone to teach my poke firepunch with BP

helllooo everyone, i have a lv 1 elekid and magby without thunderpunch and firepunch and i was wondering if someone can help me teach them it with their BP's. ill give TRU shaymin to anyone that will help :)
  15. S

WANTED : Female Adamant Dratini

please someone help me get a female adamant dratini idc if its hacked or anything, im just using it to breed. :D
  16. S

WANTED: someone to breed me a magby and elekid...with?

i would like someone to breed me a... Elekid - male. - neutral nature. - thunderpunch. Magby - male - neutral nature. - firepunch. pleasee :) i really need them to start my walkthrough. im willing to trade TRU shaymin
  17. S

WANTED: Extremespeed Dratini & normal Drangonair

Extremespeed Dratini - MALE. normal dratini/dragonair - FEMALE, ADAMANT NATURE. please help :) i offering TRU SHAYMINS :) i have 6. or i can offer some elekids :P btw i have soulsilver
Back
Top Bottom