Search results for query: *

1. K

Will you buy Black 2, or White 2?

Lol, 13-13-13 tie. I'm getting Black 2 because Black Kyurem is way sexier.
  2. K

Vixana's Edge of Reason

Would it be possible for you to do some non-shiny capture projects? These are the 2 I have in mind- Pokemon: Drilbur Shiny: No Gender: Male Nature: Adamant Ability: Sand Rush Ball: Luxury IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 Pokemon: Sandile Shiny: No Gender: Male Nature: Adamant Ability: Moxie Ball: Repeat...
  3. K

Shinies for Shinies?

What about... Torchic Cyndaquil Growlithe Hoppip Pichu (non event) Yanma
  4. K

Shinies for Shinies?

I can offer a shiny Delibird NN'd Santa for it.
  5. K

Shinies for Shinies?

Can you tell me what the IV judge says about Porygon?
  6. K

Shinies for Shinies?

Can I get the nature and gender of Magikarp and Koffing?
  7. K

( ≧ ω≦)ノ Awesome Thread!

I'm interested in this Exie's Ho-oh Level: 50 | Genderless OT: EXIE| ID: 41539 Nature: Adamant | Ability: Pressure IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 17 | 31 EV's: Untouched Moves: Brave Bird | Sacred Fire | Earthquake | Roost Full redis I can offer an Adamant shiny Regigigas perhaps? Don't you mean...
  8. K

Shiny Pokemon Ver.2 (revamp)

Pokemon: Cranidos Nickname: none Nature: Adamant Can you provide this Pokemon if I don't have it? no What egg move Pokemon do you have to offer? Power Whip + Leaf Storm + Ingrain Bulbasaur Leaf Storm + Grass Whistle + Synthesis + Leech Seed Treecko Dragon Dance + Outrage + Rock Slide...
  9. K

Dreamworld Eeveelutions

Re: Dreamworld Eeveelutions (Female) I'm pretty sure that's not even possible...
  10. K

Shop Sign-Up Thread

And how would you know they still have it? Just cause the post is there doesn't mean the offer is still open...
  11. K

Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World stil

Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World Yup, just like the Japanese release.
  12. K

Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World stil

Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World It matters since you can't breed DW abilities without a female DW poke, and I know because I am well educated.
  13. K

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

So while trying to update my ARDSi by dragging the V1.25 firmware to the "Commit Changes" area of the Code Manager, this is what I always get: I have my ARDSi plugged into the computer, but it still doesn't work. Also the first time I plugged it in, my comp said new hardware was found but it...
  14. K

Maize's Wanted Thread! (please L@@K)

Re: Maize's wanted thread! (please look) @_@ Do you want to do a trade and tradeback for my Landorus and your Ferrothorn? VM me, I'll be on later.
  15. K

Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World It's not female. >.>
  16. K

New minigame on Pokemon.com

I want Jolteon :/ Got Flareon twice... Edit: Woo got Jolteon :)
  17. K

New minigame on Pokemon.com

After beating the 4th level.
  18. K

Sun or Rain

Can I get the Vulpix?
  19. K

Dittos Galore

Re: Dittos Galore. Oh either then, it doesn't matter. I'll just transfer them over.
  20. K

Dittos Galore

Re: Dittos Galore. What do you mean mode of contact? I'd prefer 4th gen since I can't clone on 5th, if that's what you mean.
Back
Top Bottom