Search results for query: *

1. A

TR vs TR

I think having TR's pokemon at HQ is the equivalent of Ash having pokemon at Oak's lab back in Kanto. They're safe, cared for and will be seen again upon their trainer's return. No need to be distraught, and James knows it.
  2. A

Rocketshipping General Discussion

I think it would be awesome if they rotated between "black" mode and "white" mode depending on the seriousness of their assignments. Then we could enjoy both sides of their personalities. Have our cake and eat it, too!
  3. A

I KNEW it! I just KNEW they would start reverting around the time Kojiro got his first Pokemon. The majority of his Pokemon were comic relief which is why he's been without for so long. What I didn't expect was for them to go back to their old uniforms. That one really surprised me. :eek:
  4. A

I'd be happy to help proof-read the next edition! Maybe at some point the errors could be corrected in this current edition and perhaps add a few extras and call it a "deluxe edition"?
  5. A

I wouldn't mind participating if the inspiration bug struck me again. This was fun! I was very impressed by your dojinshi! :cheers: I noticed various errors and typos in the Anthology, however, in the fics and even a few in the doujinshi. I think the next edition should have an overall editor...
  6. A

No, I don't don't think that! LOL I just feared the "maximum advertising" that the site claims you have to receive as "punishment" for not buying their premium service is what the computer was warning me about.
  7. A

No, I've had one laptop fried beyond repair due to maleware and I've had to get the next one repaired several times due to a combination of spyware and adware. After spending about $500 over the course of three visits to his office the computer guy told me that if I wanted to stop throwing money...
  8. A

I get the following message when I click on the download button: "This type of file can harm your computer. Are you sure you want to download ROCKETSHIPPING.pdf?" I generally get this message when files contain adware, spyware or malware.
  9. A

The site www.megaupload.com says, on the page that gives you the option to download the anthology here that unless you pay 9.99 for a premium membership the file you download will contain "maximum advertising". If the advertising isn't in the form of adware, what is it and where does it come from?
  10. A

According to the site, it says the free version will contain "maximum advertising". I'm leery of anything that would put adware on my computer.
  11. A

Welcome to the thread, SpaceGirl! jessierocketka, I would like to download the anthology onto my Kindle. Would that be possible? And do those who've contributed to it have to pay for it as well?
  12. A

Trying to finish a ten year-old TR fanfic "The Dark Side of Innocence"

Chapter 12 is up, for anyone interested! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/49939/12/The_Dark_Side_of_Innocence
  13. A

The preview is AMAZING! I can't wait! I just watched the first two dubbed episodes of Black & White and I'm impressed. Jessie, James & Meowth were portrayed quite well. Their motto sounded a bit awkward in English though, since the writers LITERALLY translated it to English, but its still...
  14. A

LIST YOUR TOP TEN POKEMON CHARACTERS AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW:

I saw this on someone's profile and it looked fun. ^_^ Just copy and paste into a post, then fill in your answers! LIST YOUR TOP TEN POKEMON CHARACTERS AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. -Part 1- What would you do if... - Number 1 woke you up in...
  15. A

I wanna see the preview video but I can't find it anywhere! *cries* :-(
  16. A

I love the one from Hocus Pokemon, too! My favorite is from "Vanity Affair", during the Advanced saga. James suggests to Jessie that they "cash in their chips" (quit) and go settle down together on a private island somewhere. Last I checked people don't fantasize about settling down on a...
  17. A

Episodes where characters are reading

Okay, I've returned from Ohayocon and have updated the list. Can everyone remember some episodes where Brock is reading a guide book?
  18. A

Re: Episode were characters are reading Yes, I'm aware of that. This is why typing, talking on the phone and watching TV all at the same time is not a good idea. :sweatlol: But when I edited my list for the first time it wouldn't let me fix the title, so... my foolishness remains for the...
  19. A

Re: Episode were characters are reading I want to make a funny AMV called "Wisdom and Sound Advice from the Cast of Pokemon" to the D'Mite song "Read a Book". :sweatlol: I want include clips of every main cast member.
  20. A

I'm trying to put together a list of episodes where the pokemon characters have or are reading books, magazines and newspapers for a project I'm doing. If anyone can think of any and would like to help, could you please post the episode names here so I can re-watch them? I'll add it to the list...
Back
Top Bottom