Search results for query: *

1. T

B&W Toys R Us Pre-Order Bonus!

I checked on the Toys R Us UK site, and if you pre-order from Toys R Us, you get a free accessory kit with 1 DS cloth(With some random Unova pokes on them) a Zekrom and Reshiram stylus, and DS game cases :D You get both styluses/styli as well.
  2. T

My Pokemon Journey - The Noeau Region - Updated!

Before I show off my story, I just have to say a few things: - This is written in first-person. - Yes, it does include new pokemon. These pokemon's names will be Greek for meaningful words. - The Noeau Region is a mix of two Greek words: Olive and something else I can't really remember...
  3. T

Totodile113's Artshop

Totodile's Artshop! Unfortunately, due to the forum's rules, I am unable to show off my work on here, but I can provide you with a link to the images. Most recent is my sprites, but there's a signature I take particular pride in. I do take requests for pretty much any graphics, so ask...
  4. T

Hey!

I'm new to the forums (Obviously) and I would like to say hello. I like pokemon, MGS, football, and surfing the net. I also have a passion for writing, so I'll be visiting the story section often. I also take pride in my signature, banner, fusion and avatar making (Recolouring is also in there...
Back
Top Bottom