Search results for query: *

1. E

Pidgeot vs Noctowl vs Swellow vs Staraptor vs Tranquil

Re: Battle of Ash's Flying Pokemons Technically Ash's Charizard is also a flying type. So yeah the overrated pseudo dragon wins again in all three departments for me. Out of available choices I think staraptor was most useful to Ash. Besides it had more memorable moments in compared to...
  2. E

Do you believe the original trio will ever be reunited in Pokemon?

The original trio should be reunited but with May, Dawn, Max, Tracey, Iris and Cilan. A grand reunion FTW.
  3. E

How did you become a shipper?

Re: How did you became a shipper? I first became a shipper in pokemon fandom after watching episode called "Misty meets her match". Pokeshipping was the first fictional couple I ever supported. It's ironical that I'm no longer a pokeshipper. Watching movie 9 of pokemon and the ignorance Misty...
  4. E

Pokemon That Would Make Cute Couples!

Re: Which 2 Pokemon would make a good Couple? Zangoose(M) x Seviper(F)
  5. E

Should Misty/Brock have been handled the way Iris/Cilan are?

In Johto Yes! Misty and brock deserved better treatment... but, in kanto No! I think writers did best job with them as sidekicks keeping in mind the initial demands of story-line of Ash.
  6. E

What did you think of Paul/Shinji's role on the show and should he appear again?

Re: Does Paul have the potential to appear in the anime again? For the thread at hand, I'd say Yes! He definately has this potential. He broke all the general rules by making many appearances and engaging himself in more battles with Ash something that Ash's former rivals never got to do during...
  7. E

Who had the more annoying catchphrase; Iris or Dawn?

Gotta vote Iris here. I honestly think she's the one who needs to show more maturity. At times you just can't help thinking that the real "such a kid" is Iris and not Ash.
  8. E

What is your biggest complaint about the Pokemon series?

My biggest complain is Ash not winning a regional league so far coming so close yet so far. He was deprived by it in Sinnoh by almighty writers making him lose to a legendary pokemon trainer. To what lengths the writers can go to let Ash not win any regional league? Another thing that bothers...
  9. E

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Pick a random word, any word, and try to make an Advanceshipping work from it. Be it a mini fanfic, a fanart, a correlation to a hint, a poem or anything else you are good at - be creative! :) My word: Bond This word immediately reminds me of the two moments Ash...
  10. E

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Mine was Espeon. Back in pokemon crystal when I first got eevee. I trained it solely and at Level 41 it evolved into Espeon. I beat the whole E4 using only L68 Espeon. beating E4 multiple times eventually raised it to L100.
  11. E

Do you think Ash/Satoshi should be replaced?

Re: Do you think Satoshi should be replaced? Ash shouldn't be replaced, he should age rather:P IMO it might affect the ratings. Ash and pikachu have became too iconic to be successfully replaced by someone else as protagonist. In my defence I would like to give examples in form of animes like...
  12. E

Nevermet Shippings

Outcryshipping involving May and Paul is my favorite Nevermet shipping.
  13. E

Originals or Remakes?

I prefer remakes...because of better graphics, more added functions, pokemon attacks, multiple regions etc.. Plus I'm immune to nostalgia
  14. E

Favourite Dragon-type?

Dragonite <3 Because of it's amazing stats and design.
  15. E

Favorite Hoenn Legendary

Rayquaza FTW! it awesome offensive stats and simple design is what I adore it for. Plus it violates that "recharge after hyper beam" rule.
  16. E

What's Your Favourite Pokemon From Each Generation?

Gen 1: Pikachu Gen 2: Ho-oh Gen 3: Rayquaza Gen 4: Dialga Gen 5: Kyurem
  17. E

Who do you consider to be the beast of Ash’s team?

My vote goes to Charizard... The title "most beast" perfectly suits this pseudo dragon.... -Sceptile, Torterra and Staraptor should have been nominated in place of Noctowl, totodile and Swellow.....IMO
  18. E

What if the ships were...true?

Oh I forget to add "In my opinion" to my post. It still stand where it is. I think it would have in one way or the other affected the mind-set of authors whose favorite ships didn't become canon. For instance let's say Poke/Contest/Penguinshipping became canon then it is possible that some...
  19. E

Crack Episode Ideas

*Ash gives up his oblivious nature towards love. *Brock finds his love interest. *Someone locks Misty in a greenhouse(or something like that) where there are 100+ caterpies, metapods, weedles, beedrills etc.. Misty waits something to pop out from her pokeball... but nothing happens .. she...
  20. E

Most unbelievable (or ridiculous…) victories in the anime

Pikachu vs Regice It wasn't beacuse of godly experience of pikachu or the master-mind of Ash, it was only possible because of horrible script writing.
Back
Top Bottom