Search results for query: *

1. L

Creepy things in the games

Golbat's sprite from Red/Blue, it's scary, but so awesome. Exeggutor's R/B sprite was freaky too.
  2. L

Favourite New Move

Bulldoze (so far), quite powerful with my Krookodile. >:D
  3. L

Which human characters do you dislike?

Bianca, I dislike her greatly, she's more annoying than Gary.
  4. L

Favorite Normal-type Pokemon

Porygon!
  5. L

What kind of trainer are you?

I hate to say it, Type A, but that was when I was younger and didn't have the patience to level grind. But currently, I'd say Type B.
  6. L

Black and White Music Discussion

Re: How do you like the music in the game? The soundtrack is fantastic! Team Plasma battle theme never gets old, and so does Driftveil City's.
  7. L

Favorite Gym Leader of Unova?

My favorite has to be Clay, he's just cool, he talks in a southern accent, plus his city (Driftveil City) has probably the best city theme in the game. :-D So who's your favorite?
  8. L

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Whenever I use Thunder in a champion battle like Red or Gary, Thunder always misses for me when I need it the most.
  9. L

Favourite Champion?

Blue, though I always like to call him Gary, thanks to the anime. Blue is no problem for me in R/B, but his Alakazam is probably his deadliest Pokemon, very strong it is.
  10. L

What was your first eeveelution?

Jolteon, got it in Blue. I needed an Electric type that at time anyway.
  11. L

Most underrated Pokemon?

Mr. Mime is very underrated, I find it's stats to be really good, it's my favorite Pokemon too, too bad not a lot of people like him... :-( I also think Pinsir is quite underrated too. Not a lot of people mention Pinsir, only downside with Pinsir is the fact that it levels up sooooo slowly...
  12. L

Favorite Hoenn Legendary

Rayquaza, it's my favorite 3rd gen legendary because it is based off of Chinese dragons, and a lot of the Dragon types mainly resemble European dragons (like from the middle ages and the likes).
  13. L

Hi there!

Welcome to the forums!
  14. L

Have you ever caught a legendary with one pokeball?

Yup, I once caught Mewtwo with my first Ultra Ball I threw.
  15. L

Best Dark pokemon

Umbreon, Houndoom and Shiftry are the best, in my opinion.
  16. L

What's Your Favorite Town/City?

Lavender Town, it's disturbing yet awesome.
  17. L

hi

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.
  18. L

Scariest Pokémon?

Red/Blue sprites of Golbat, Exeggutor, and Wigglytuff.
  19. L

Your Favorite Fighting Type Pokemon?

Hitmonlee.
  20. L

Top 30 favorite Pokemon-Too much free time

The Pokemon on my list are not ordered besides the Pokemon listed 1-7. 1. Mr. Mime 2. Pinsir 3. Magmar 4. Electabuzz 5. Porygon 6. Hitmonlee 7. Mewtwo 8. Feraligatr 9. Gengar 10. Shiftry 11. Tangela 12. Starmie 13. Omastar 14. Xatu 15. Steelix 16. Heracross 17. Delibird 18. Raikou 19. Ho-Oh 20...
Back
Top Bottom