• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Pokemon Characters - Commercials

Alright - what would commercials be like if Ash and Co. or any of the characters were to participate in a commercial? What commercial would a character shoot? After I found out that Paul's VA had done a couple narrative messages in public service announcement commercials, I wondered what the...
  2. S

Cilan = Kirby

Since someone mentioned that Cilan could know swallow and spit-up - I have come to the possible conclusion that Cilan is very well Kirby. That explains EVERYTHING. Run for lives people, run for you lives. He first of all sparkles and flashes. I'm telling you right now that Kirby has the SAME...
  3. S

Oblivia: Pokemon Adventures RP - Sign Ups (Make your reservations!)

Oblivia: Pokemon Adventures RP = * = Reservations - Oblivion - Dark - Sneasel - Team Plasma - Acs1903 - reserved - Bobby'spants - Ice - Snover - Team Galactic - Open - Open - Open Organizations Team Rocket Team Magma Team Aqua Team Galactic Team Plasma Team Snagem Pokemon Hunter Temples...
  4. S

High School - What It's Like

High School Never Ends = * = High School Discussion Thread = * = I figured that I'd create a High School Discussion thread that will follow the Puberty Discussion thread. There are those on here who are not yet in high school or whatever you call it over in Europe/Asia/etc (if anyone...
  5. S

TEEN: Old McDonlad Had A Paul (SuBuNaMo)

Old McDonald Had A Paul = * = This is my SuBuNaMo first fic that I decided to write. The inspiration came from the test forum when everyone was trolling the Writer Workshop. In my utter boredom, I had created a short one-shot where Paul had an eating disorder. His main food that he ate was a...
  6. S

TEEN: Pokemon Adventures: Beyond the Horizons

Pokemon Adventures: Beyond the Horizons =*= Another story in the world of Pokemon based on an adventure between Cian Hartley and the many people who joins him along the way. A ten year old who has come to dislike Pokemon and the garbage he reads in comics on hero's is none other than Cian...
  7. S

Relationships - What Makes Them Work and Not Work?

Relationships Online Dictionary: re·la·tion·ship noun /riˈlāSHənˌSHip/  relationships, plural The way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected No matter how old or how young, everyone runs into issues with relationships. The thread...
  8. S

What battle areas would you prefer to have in the Pokemon Game?

I've taken into thought about where it is I'd like to have Pokemon battles. When you travel on water you will run into swimmers and when you use the bike path, there will be trainers ready to battle you. But I took more thought into it where I'd like to battle trainers and/or Pokemon. The...
  9. S

Freaky Freak! >:D

Well, to the point, you can call me Emmy-chan and I've been a lurker the minute I discovered the forum. I've been an avid user on Bulbapedia and another noteworthy website. Um, like a bunch of you, I've started with the original Pokemon. I had Pokemon Red for the Red Gameboy Color. :D It was...
Back
Top Bottom