• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Welcome back Heiccu, and welcome snorlax1! I definitely understand being busy. I've hardly had any time to devote to writing fanfic in the past year, and I don't anticipate having any time until I graduate next May. I've been practicing when I can, but nothing I've written is worth...
  2. S

I always assumed that they did. After all, when Misty showed up in AG, in the Togepi episodes, Ash was expecting her to come. There had to be some kind of contact, after all. It would be nice if they showed it though. But if they got her voice actress to come back for an episode, I'd like it to...
  3. S

How do you think Ash's current companions would react is they saw Ash's mini Misty lure? and how would Ash respond to this? Depends on what current means. Dub-current is still Iris and Cilan, I think. If that's the case, Iris might tease him about her. Cilan might do his weird speech thing that...
  4. S

Happy Pokeshipping Day, everyone! I guess it's a fitting day for me to emerge from the infinite depths of midterms... I like those ones as well. I also like Dueling Heroes, the one during the Whirl Cup, when Ash wakes up to find Misty staring out of the window and they have a little talk. Then...
  5. S

I guess I'll answer my own topic. Yeah, I used to read more fanfiction than I do now, too. I don't know, I guess I got turned off when I gave a few longer ones a shot and ended up not liking them. I feel like there aren't enough good ones coming out to take a shot on any of them. Maybe I'm...
  6. S

Wow, that's really cool. Thanks for posting those. I've always wanted to see them in full. Now if only there could be translations of all of them... And xRubyx, it seems like we won't get any kind of Misty return. However, Ash did remember her (as well as all of his other traveling companions)...
  7. S

Seems a bit early to plan something. I'd probably forget anything we planned. My life is set to get pretty hectic, with my thesis and all. But I like the idea of doing something. So how about a topic: Is there anything that about Pokeshipping or the general Pokeshipping fandom (fanfics...
  8. S

Nah, I understood it. The context made it clear what you meant. Apparently the use of that word to mean "drunk" is archaic, so I guess I've got my head in another century or something. Also, the last two frames in that comic are priceless. Never liked his new eyes either.
  9. S

Besotted? That's a new one. I always thought it meant "drunk". I guess it makes a sort of sense either way, lol. But yeah, the Ash side is where you lose a lot of people. I think a lot of people think you need romantic comedy levels of obviousness to have a ship be valid, but you're not always...
  10. S

Which 3 episodes would you use to promote Pokéshipping to someone who has never seen the Original Series? Two answers: First, if you mean just the first season, then here it is. Ghost of Maiden's Peak would be the first. They're pretty touchy throughout the episode and then there's the end...
  11. S

I kno dat feel, bro. But I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold is perfect for Ash's side. I don't really listen to much romance-y music, so I don't really know of anything else.
  12. S

Welcome Flame1819! I honestly think it would, and here's why: they've got their differences but they respect each other. The differences are important. When two people who are the same, things get boring between them quickly. The "spark" between them would quickly go out. However, differences...
  13. S

Welcome to the thread, Yoshi-kun! If we want to talk genetics and anime hair, it's a lot more complicated than that. Long story short: after making some assumptions about their genetics and assuming that pink and blue hair work the same way that red hair does in real life, Ash and Misty's kid...
  14. S

You know, when I read the question, I was like "of course, how could I not have been." But the more I think about it, the more I feel I have to say that I wouldn't. I went to see that movie for my seventh birthday party. One: I was seven, I wouldn't have have cared (I didn't even notice the...
  15. S

Huh. I had no idea they did that. I like that first one. It's cute. I feel like I've seen the second one around somewhere.
  16. S

I don't think the argument has anything to say about whether Pokeshipping will happen or not. In fact, I think its just as likely as it ever was. What it does have bearing on is when it happens. I always thought it would happen at the end of the series, but if I had to give a reason, I would...
  17. S

Why thank you! I made the connection when I first heard it in '07 (wow, that's a long time ago). That was around the time when I came back to Pokeshipping after Misty left. Speaking of which, I was perusing the Serebii.net Pokeshipping thread, and I came across this blog post, which I found...
  18. S

Oh man, I didn't even think of that one. That one works really well too.
  19. S

If you could describe Ash and Misty's relationship using some of the lyrics (could be one liners of your choice etc.)of a song (any song) what would it be? I always thought Dear God, by Avenged Sevenfold (think what you want of them, they have a special place in my heart) was pretty spot on...
  20. S

Welp. Now that I've returned from the wonderland of finals... If they are going to wish for each other, I think Misty would definitely wish for Ash to win a League or something to further his goals (maybe with the ulterior motive of having an excuse to see him again). Ash is a tougher call...
Back
Top Bottom