Search results for query: *

• Users: Irie!
  • Order by date
  1. I

Caption the screenshots!

Yo dude I'm so stoned.
  2. I

Caption the screenshots!

Instant homies. Iris: S-O-N-I-C-- Axew: --GO! Cilan: Dang she's fast! Ash: Shut up and run, man, we gotta catch her! Pikachu: Wait for us, yo!
  3. I

Caption the screenshots!

Team Rocket: Ta-daah! Richie: Hey James, that's so gay! Giovanni: Man, why did i ever hire those morons?
  4. I

Caption the screenshots!

Ash: Shoryuken!
  5. I

Caption the screenshots!

Brock: Hey, this is fun! Ash: And freakin' retarded, man. I just took this finger outta my ass! It smells baaaad. Pichu #1: Screw this, we're goin' home! Pichu #2: But i don't wanna go home!
  6. I

Caption the screenshots!

Pull my finger! Joy: Now, now, kids, I'm not Pokémon!
  7. I

Caption the screenshots!

Oshawott: Gaaah! So those weren't Lego-bricks after all!
  8. I

Caption the screenshots!

Dawn: I wish mine were this big! Ash: Me too! This has been rather bad year for watermelons... Our crop's been very small this year!
  9. I

Caption the screenshots!

Squirtle: Let's see... Ekans: Maybe us, too! Giovanni: That's what I call recycling.
  10. I

Caption the screenshots!

Marina: Guess what, Jimmy? We're on Bulbagarden! Jimmy: Oh man that sucks. Marina: Oh, and I got replaced. Jimmy: Oh man, by who? Lyra: By meeeeeee! Yo, check us out! We're on Bulbagarden Forums! Pikachu: Heh, I see you're on Bulbagarden Forums! Ash: Max, you moron! Don't...
  11. I

Which season has your favorite art style?

This man speaks the TRUTH.
  12. I

Caption the screenshots!

Dawn: Ewww, pee!
  13. I

Caption the screenshots!

There's somethin' in this pic I wanna do, but i'm not doin' it... Dawn: SUN...! Piplup: It... It BURNS my eyes! Conway: haw-haw I don't care 'cause i'm blind!
  14. I

Caption the screenshots!

Ash: Max, you spoony! Why did you ever had to incite him?! Brock: Good heavens! May: Y-you woke up the sleeping giant! Max: OMG! What have I done!
  15. I

Caption the screenshots!

Cabernet: Well, hello there, pretty boy! Ash: Yo, Pikachu, tell her not to touch me. Pikachu: Yo, don't touch the man, man. Cabernet: The heck i care! Ash: Yo! Don't ya touch me! I said you to tell her not to touch me, Pikachu! Pikachu: H-hey! Don't touch the man!
  16. I

Caption the screenshots!

Ash: H-hey... what is this i don't even... Oshawott: Whattaheckisthat! Ash: I am so sorry, little one. I didn't know that she had cameltoe. Oshawott: B-but it was so *sniff* horrible...
  17. I

Caption the screenshots!

Deal With it.
  18. I

Caption the screenshots!

Run, Run! Ash: Yes! Gonna capture me a Caterpie! Ash: ... Yo! WTF, man?! Giovanni: Tee-hee, It tickles! Ash: What the heck's goin' on? Pikachu: I dunno but it's ugly.
  19. I

Caption the screenshots!

Meowth: NO! T-that's not true! You're lying! (OMG someone remembered!) James: Meowth, I'm disappointed.
Back
Top Bottom