Search results for query: *

1. M

What Pokemon other fictional characters would use

Gohan Dragonite (Ikarus) Xatu (It is green, bald, and smart like Piccolo)
  2. M

May and Dawn’s Worst Contest Victories

Dawn. I personally just do not like her. Her voice drives me insane she is way to perky and I also hate her catchphrase, but that is my opion.
  3. M

if you could go to the pokemon world...(specifics in thread)

Obviously I would buy a pass to go back and forth, also does this world have the other protangists like Red?
  4. M

Worst Designed Pokémon?

Oh my gosh he is terrible, he reminds me of Digimon
  5. M

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Age doesn't matter, I was born in August of 98, people don't really care. WHich I am glad for, because if I had to deal with jerks who seriously cared about the age of a fellow member, I swear I would gouge their eyes out.:ohdear:
  6. M

What is your favorite Pokemon evolution?

Grimer to Muk.. it's apperance change so much you can't even tell they are in the same family..jokin' but seriosuly I like Hoothoot to Noctowl an weird owl that is very pudgey turns into an awesome slick physic bird.
  7. M

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

Oh God.. oh God.. no please anything but that!!! My Result: Delibird :( :o ZOMG Kill it with fire!111!!!!!!!!!! EDIT:Other method is worse...Spoink
  8. M

Favorite of Satoshi's Team

I haven't seen any Best WIshes episodes yet, but overall I would have to go with Charizard, just for its raw power and 14 moves. Next would proboly be Kingler,though he was only captured by Ash to prove a point to Misty, he still evolved in its first battle which is pretty cool by my book. I...
  9. M

Missed things about BW...

1.) I don't mind no backwards hat, as long as they don't change the big things, like Ash's Pikachu. 2.)It makes sense on the theme, I mean you can tell they wanted to change TR alot this time around. 3.)If you are referring to Jessie's Koromori, I love it. I mean there is SO MUCH hate on...
  10. M

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

I just go Pokemon Black for Christmas, and even though I told myself reapedtly "I do not want to pick this fire fighting 123 base attack son of a whore" but I did, and it kind of makes sense because now I can use him and my favorite monkey for my Japanesse B and use Oshawatt for English W. P.S...
  11. M

Ash is ten years old at the start of Best Wishes?

I personally think he should be 12, not too old but not too young. Plus it is obvious atleast a year has passed show time.
  12. M

If you could be any pokemon...

Noctowl would be a must, flying around at night searching for food. (Ash's Noctowl I should have said)
  13. M

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Charizard!!!!!! I love him he is still in my PC in Heart Gold (I leveled him to 100 in Fire Red)
  14. M

Generation 1 pokemon you've never had the urge to train.

Jynx, Kangaskan, and Vileplume. Other than that I think I have trained all others. Oh wait, Butterfree. :P
  15. M

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I am twelve, but I was introduced into Pokemon when I was four (I had alot of merchandise and always watched my aunt play her Stadium/Yellow/Red) I started playing it when I was five and I also loved the old anime ( I still love re-runs) I also hope I will work for Nintendo someday, as a graphic...
  16. M

Can you name every Pokémon/Do you know every Pokémon by their names? // Poll added!

Re: Can you name every Pokémon/Do you know every Pokémon by their names? I know all the Pokemon from the first four generations. I know most of the Gen. V pokemon but not all. I also know lots more of Pokemon, since I have loved it since five years of age :)
  17. M

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Clever Pokemon nicknames Pelipper=Pelipwn <Made that myself :P Sceptile=WildVine<Saw on the internet
  18. M

Your favourite member of Team Rocket?

Oh my gosh yes, he needs his Pidgeot and Primape back or atleast stop by to say hello :P:spam:
  19. M

Your favourite member of Team Rocket?

James is for sure my favorite, he always gets awesome Pokemon, and I really can't wait until he gos back for Cacnea.
  20. M

How much do you LOVE pokemon?

10/10 I have to give it the highest score. I love it more than anything else in the world, it is my favorite game franchise. I alos hope to work for them later on in life.
Back
Top Bottom