Search results for query: *

1. D

What does your internet browsing say about your gender?

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 45% Likelihood of you being MALE is 55% I'm more manly then I thought :C Site Male-Female Ratio msn.com 0.92 youtube.com 1 mapquest.com 0.83 photobucket.com 0.85 imageshack.us 0.87 deviantart.com 1.02 mozilla.com 1.13 zune.net...
  2. D

Favorite Christmas Song?

Carol of the Bells. D: It's a pretty song.
  3. D

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Episode 29 of Soul Eater... I just couldn't stop watching these. D: Can't wait for episode 30~
  4. D

Who will your Eeveelution be when XD comes out?

I love Umbreon and all, but I think I'll go with Vaporeon. After playing through FireRed again and evolving Eevee into a Vaporeon instead of a Jolteon, I've grown to really like Vaporeon.
  5. D

Do you have any shiny pokemon from the older games?

On Gold version I have a Pink Butterfree and that's about it. o_o;
  6. D

Shoot me, I'm a newbie!

A dragon made by humans as an imitation of the actual thing. Yeah, my username is one of those crappy ones that came off the top of my head, that's all. :x And thanks for all the welcomes. :P
  7. D

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I was looking for a Pikachu one day on Gold version and ran into a shiny Butterfree while looking. o_o
  8. D

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Nightwish - Nemo
  9. D

Shoot me, I'm a newbie!

Yeah, I know I didn't have to make one. I guess I thought it wouldn't hurt to make one or something..? But then again, it's also like me to complain about those little things. :x But thanks for the welcome anyhow. :>
  10. D

Shoot me, I'm a newbie!

Uh, yeah. I'm new. Whoopie. What I hate most about making these kinds of threads is that there's nothing to say. ; ;
Back
Top Bottom