Search results for query: *

1. G

Artemis's Trade shop for events and others ;3

Well, if you do, I'd like to keep in touch! Learning to do it myself is high on my to list! :L
  2. G

I have looked around the place, but I'm not sure if they're particularly active either! Which is a bit unfortunate, thanks anyway though!
  3. G

PWT/Battle Subway Trio

Single battle, some tweaks would be nice. Hydreigon @ Life Orb Rash 252SpA/252Spe/4Atk ~Draco Meteor ~Fire Blast ~Earth Power ~Superpower Starmie @ Expert Belt Timid 252SpA/252Spe/4HP ~Hydro Pump ~T-Bolt ~Ice Beam ~Psychic Terrakion @ Choice Band Jolly ~Sacred...
  4. G

Returning Veteran(?)

I joined BMGF waaaaay back in 2010! I took a prolonged hiatus as I grew away from Pokémon... But I couldn't ever stay way forever! I'm back, hoping to meet friends old and new and make myself part of the community again!
  5. G

TEEN: Broken and Burning [Chapter Two Added]

Holy crap this is from a while back... My writing style is so... Tame! And rather lacking of flow too... Might re-boot this? I had notes for a few more chapters. Who am I kidding, I'm doubting anybody wants another half-hearted fanfic on here...
  6. G

WANTED: Trio of UT battlers!

Specific to a team I'm in the process of building, I need 3 specific Poké's to bolster the squad! If you can supply me with any of the three, post away! But decent enough IV's are a must, if I wanted regular Mon's I'd breed them myself :L RNG's are completely acceptable, if that's the...
  7. G

You've put that you have an RNG'er. How good are they? I need a triple project done. :$
  8. G

MATURE: A Shattered Realm

Frankly, these types of fic's are a strong favourite of mine! As no story has really yet been put forward, I can't make any comments on that but, I do like the way you've portrayed the men as soldiers fighting unwillingly to save their homeland, always a nice touch. As for the detail, I'm...
  9. G

Food in the Pokémon World

I love Gorons! On topic though, The eating of Pokemon has been mentioned a fair few times throughout all of the different types in which Pokemon is portrayed. Yet of course, none of us would be particularly fond of eating out team-mates and/or partners. So, agreeing with juicebox here...
  10. G

Bulbagarden! Season Three (Chapter 43 Up) Rated T

Re: Bulbagarden!: Season Three I am thouroughly enjoying this! And would like to be put on the mailing list please... Plus, it's good to see another Dr.Who fan around the place, although I presume there probably are quite a few on BMGf...
  11. G

What would your first Pokemon be?

Hippopotas! A Hippo... That shoots sand... Life=Sorted!
  12. G

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My Electabuzz from FireRed Buzzby was a bit of a beast, even back then! And well now he's an Electivire on my White Cart.!
  13. G

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for breaking BulbaBot's heart via an affair with a robotic Turtwig...
  14. G

The most "frightening/threatening" Pokemon ever?

Anybody find Heatmor a bit threatening? They burn the outer shell of Durants, and then feast on their insides... Tasty ;D
  15. G

Wanted: Vullaby and Sawk

Any level, gender or nature. IV's aren't important, I just simply need them to finish up my Unova Dex. Can offer any amount of pointless PokeJargon, including many different Natured Larvitar.
  16. G

New fic coming

I'll be an avid reader! No doubt about that.
  17. G

Defensive Tactics and Entry Hazards in fic

I'd agree with Tsutarja with those two! Also, drawing from the anime, (¬¬) Toxic Spikes could be portrayed as poison-tipped spikes submersed under the battlefield, that spring into action upon the entry of a Pokemon. Rapid Spin could dig up such spikes and toss them out of harms way. As...
  18. G

Catching Pokemon the good 'ole fashioned way

Indeed! This will have to be a sort of SubPlot, that'll delve backwards through the characters' histories I guess, as the main plot heavily relies on this new technology the Apricorn will have to be explained in depth eventually! An ancestor of Kurt's is looking a much more viable...
  19. G

That was certainly an interesting read! But as you said, in the case of Apricorns it will be tough! I don't really know how or where to begin... :} Perhaps the branches of a certain species of tree can be used to line the edges of the mechanism, and can sort of "hold" the energy signature of...
  20. G

As I'm sticking to my Kantonian guns here, with the only steel types from Kanto being Magnemite and Magneton, I can't really incorporate them into a story based 400-700 years before the events of Red and Blue. But I see what you mean. Pokemon like Steelix and Mawile could exist, definitely...
Back
Top Bottom