Search results for query: *

1. Y

GEN VI: LF: female amaura

Ok here's what I can offer VGC milotic T/UT movie Victini Event reshiram and zekrom Event arceus GameStop deoxys Space center deoxys Alamos darkrai Eppie mew Gio mew Palcity mew Mystery mew Fall mew Aura mew The shiny dogs XD togepi Ageto celebi GameStop Jirachi Summer jirachi Wishmaker...
  2. Y

Yes please I would greatly appreciate it. I can show you a list of what I have available for you to choose from.
  3. Y

I would really like a female amaura preferably with a beneficial nature and discharge as an egg move. I would like it to be still in an egg so it has my OT and I can nickname it how I want.
  4. Y

GEN VI: Looking for these events

I missed out on the recent NA shiny rayquaza and the NA diancie event does anyone have any extra that they're willing to clone and trade. I can offer something up in return if I need to.
  5. Y

GEN VI: Mew and other event onlies

Hi I will be around in the evening this weekend to trade after that i won't be free until next Friday and I'll be around tonight so if you come back just PM me and I'll try to check my email on time
  6. Y

GEN VI: The Search for Mew

Hi I will be around in the evening this weekend to trade after that i won't be free until next Friday and I'll be around tonight so if you come back just PM me and I'll try to check my email on time
  7. Y

Yes
  8. Y

After looking into it too it's a shiny japanese mew caught by Eppie that's RNG'd to be near flawless. He's the original owner so he distributed this particular mew to others through clones.
  9. Y

GEN VI: Event Keldeo/Genesect

Whatever is fine but I'm not feeling well today can we try for tomorrow
  10. Y

Eppie mew is this near flawless shiny japanese mew you might get more details about it from Google though
  11. Y

Yes I do know how to clone pokemon and whenever we both are free and on I guess xD
  12. Y

GEN VI: Event Keldeo/Genesect

I have an extra Keldeo you can have
  13. Y

I'll trade you a fall 2010 mew for shiny fearow and I have the shiny eppie mew if you want it I'll trade that for shiny tauros
  14. Y

I'm sorry but I'm super confused with the second part of your conversation :/
  15. Y

Yes the mew is everywhere but it's supposed to be RNG not hacked but no problem. And hmm :/ alright you don't really have anything I want so I'll give you whichever two you want take your pick I don't need anything special
  16. Y

As to my knowledge they are all legit and unhacked some I personally got myself. And as for the Japanese mew it's an eppie mew you can look into it if you want otherwise the others I have I'm not looking for anything specifically but I would like either other shinies or events I don't already have
  17. Y

I can give you ones to keep of everything but what are you trading in return? And for the Japanese faraway mew do you mean the shiny one?
  18. Y

GEN VI: I wish I had a Jirachi

Thanks I'll be around all day if you could either pm me or quote me I'll keep popping in every hour or so until we catch eachother again. And no need to breed them I have what I need I just need them off Y and into OR and AS
  19. Y

GEN VI: I wish I had a Jirachi

Hey I'll give you a jirachi for free if you can do a trade for me from my Y to my omega Ruby and my alpha sapphire games :) (eggs can't pass through Pokebank) so if that's fair we do the egg trades first and then the jirachi is all yours.
  20. Y

GEN VI: Completing Living Pokedex

Re: Seeking Event Legendaries I can trade tonight
Back
Top Bottom