Search results for query: *

• Users: Yurimi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Y

GEN VI: LF: female amaura

I would really like a female amaura preferably with a beneficial nature and discharge as an egg move. I would like it to be still in an egg so it has my OT and I can nickname it how I want.
  2. Y

GEN VI: Looking for these events

I missed out on the recent NA shiny rayquaza and the NA diancie event does anyone have any extra that they're willing to clone and trade. I can offer something up in return if I need to.
  3. Y

GEN VI: Wanted Female Mareep

Hi I'm looking for a female timid nature mareep that knows the egg move iron tail and either the tm move charge beam or thunderbolt. My catch is that it needs to still be in its egg form unhatched (I have my reasons xD and it is possible to do) so for anyone willing to help me out I'm more than...
  4. Y

GEN VI: Looking for azurill

Looking for a female azurill with huge power as its ability and jolly as its nature. If possible I would really love it to be in an egg form (will definitely give extra to whoever can do this for me) Let me know what you're looking for I have a lot I can offer like shinies or events and...
  5. Y

GEN VI: Looking for shiny buneary and ralts

Looking for shiny female buneary with run away as its ability, jolly or adamant nature and preferably good egg moves and a shiny female ralts with a calm, modest or timid nature. The ability for ralts doesn't matter. Post offers here and I'll let you know what I can give in return. :)
  6. Y

GEN VI: Looking for someone to teach my charmander a TM

I now have the charmander I need ^^ I just need someone to teach it flamethrower for me please :)
  7. Y

GEN VI: Looking for a shiny flygon

Looking for a male shiny flygon with a decent nature pm me for offers.
  8. Y

GEN VI: Looking for a Light Ball and Sylveon

I really want a light ball for my pikachu does anyone have a spare they are willing to let go? I'm also looking for a female sylveon with a calm or modest nature. I'll post what I can give in return if interested.
  9. Y

GEN VI: Looking for Diancie

I'm looking for Diancie pm me to hear my offer :)
  10. Y

GEN VI: Looking for a trapinch

xD I am the most indecisive person when it comes to my final team but at least I have plenty to offer in return :) this time I need a female shiny trapinch with an adamant nature and hyper cutter as its ability. I would like it to know the egg moves bug bite, bite and superpower and have the tm...
  11. Y

GEN VI: Looking for espurr

I need a male and a female espurr both with a modest nature and have the ability infiltrator. I would like them both to have assist as their egg moves and the tm moves energy ball and either dark pulse or shadow ball. Pm me if interested and I will send what I can offer in exchange.
  12. Y

GEN VI: Looking for event torchic

I'm looking for the event Torchic I missed out on it I would really like a good nature preferably let me know if you're interested I have a lot I can offer in return. :)
  13. Y

GEN VI: Looking for amaura

Looking for a female amaura with refrigerate as its ability would like a modest nature but if not mild or anything that doesn't hinder any of its stats like bashful. Can it be nicknamed Yuki and have two of its moves being frost breath and nature power as well or atleast nature power. I have a...
  14. Y

Looking for Kings Rock

Hi I need a kings rock to evolve my poliwhirl into politoed does anyone have a spare they are willing to trade for another item? :)
  15. Y

Wanted: World Championships 2012 Pikachu

Title says it all let me know if we can arrange something to trade ^^
  16. Y

Wanted a red, yellow, green, and blue shard

I only need one of each if someone is willing to trade me them for an item they need or a pokemon they might want (I may be willing to trade a random shiny or event pokemon for one but only if I can get all four of them for it.) Willing to compromise though :)
  17. Y

Looking for UT Liberty Garden Victini

I really want a UT Liberty Garden Victini with a good nature to start my new game with ^^ I can trade other events or shinies in exchange :)
  18. Y

Looking for dream world emolga

I'd really like a female dream world emolga I will give a good offer if you have one ^^ (don't have any other dw pokemon)
  19. Y

Looking for female Maractus Completed ^^

For some reason I've just fallen for this little cactus xD And I'd really like to give it a shot on my team so I want either... Female Maractus Water Absorb as its ability Timid as its nature or any other good nature for Maractus As far as level goes, I guess the higher the better but...
  20. Y

Wanted: Gamestop Jirachi and Fal2010 Mew Completed ^^

I would really like the UT Gamestop english Jirachi preferably with the Liechi berry still attached if not its not an issue :) and a UT Fal2010 English mew let me know on here if you have it and what you're looking for in return so I can offer a trade for it :)
Back
Top Bottom