Search results for query: *

• Users: edeneh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. E

Kanto Starters

I'm looking for the 3 Kanto starters, and any other Kanto Pokemon you may have. I don't care about levels or IVs or natures or anything like that. Friend Code is in my profile. I've got full Unova dex and random pokes from different gens.
  2. E

Offering Legendaries

I have the following legendaries: If anyone has Kanto Legendaries I'm currently looking for them all :)
  3. E

WANT: Gen I Pokemon

I need the following Pokemon: I have all Gen V Pokemon and legendaries. I'm willing to trade legendaries for legendaries. Levels and natures don't matter. my friend code is 4684 7947 6982
  4. E

The Anagram Game!

Rules are simple; decipher the anagram above, and post your own anagram for the next person! If the person got your anagram wrong, tell us what your anagram was. I'll start it off. ANAGRAM: In the elf condom
  5. E

Looking for Temp. People for RP

I have an RP going on (The Document of Origins- Kanto and Unova), and I need some people to come on every once in a while as either a gym leader or a member of the evil criminal organization. I need about 4-10 temporary players. Pretty much I need 4 commanders, 16 gym leaders, and anyone...
  6. E

Document of Origin- Kanto and Unova *OOC Thread*

This is the link to the start up thread. This is the link to the sign up thread. Just so the thread does not get cluttered, I have started an OOC thread. If you have any questions or would like to comment or anything OOC, please post it here :)
  7. E

The Document of Origins- Kanto and Unova *START UP*

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING. This is the link to the sign up thread. This is the link to the OOC thread We are still looking for people to sign up as trainers, gym leaders, and members of Team Origin. Please refer to above link for character information and anything else. When we get to enough...
  8. E

The Document of Origins- Kanto and Unova *SIGN UP*

This is the Link to the start up thread This is the link to the OOC thread This is the first time I've ever made an RP >.< I'm sorry if it's not the best, I'm still quite new to the RPing scene. Oh and I'm looking for someone to co-own this with me, just to make sure things are going...
  9. E

Engrish Funny

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum; if it is please change it. Post your funnies photos involving "engrish"; preferably engrish you found yourself. *I checked to see if there was a thread like this from the last 6 months; I found none* I bought this candy at my local Oriental...
  10. E

Looking for RP to join

I`m new to RPing and I am looking for an RP to join. I`m currently involved in a private RP, so I`m getting *some* experience. I`d prefer to play something based off Pokemon x)
  11. E

Looking for someone to private RP with

I've never RP'd and I really want to get into it. Does anyone want to set up a private RP with me so I can learn the ropes from experience? :)
  12. E

Good Places to Train Pokemon in Unova

I've beaten the main storyline and I have many high level Pokemon. Currently I'm trying to complete my Pokedex by evolving my Pokemon. I have EXP shares on a lv 29 and a lv 49. I need to get the lv 29 to lv 37, and I need to get the lv 49 to lv 64. Apart from the Pokemon League, where would be a...
  13. E

Offering: LOTS OF POKEMON!

I`m looking mostly for pokemon to complete my dex; I also accept shinies. Some of my pokemon have pokerus, so its a bonus for you. I`m available to trade tomorrow around 3:30 PM EST (Eastern Standard time; that`s -4 hours GMT). Please post your offer and I`ll let you know if I`m interested :)...
  14. E

My Attempt at Mew

I've never drawn a pokemon in my life XD I decided to give it a try with Genesect originally, but i messed up on his body. So instead i drew mew. Its alot better than what I originallt thought i would have. His arms are messed, and his nose reminds me of Drowzee. Plus hes a little plump...
  15. E

Livestream

http://www.livestream.com/edeneh click on the link to watch me babble on about things and draw a mew :) also, please reply if you are watching so i know when to speak
  16. E

offering: pokemon with pokérus

Any Pokémon with a red name means I am currently trying to level them up. This list will become increasingly large; I want to infect as many Pokémon as possible. When you offer, if I need the Pokémon for my Pokédex, you get it first. Any other offers will be first-come first-serve. Also, I...
  17. E

No Longer On Hiadus!

Hey everyone! I used to come on here alot, but I had to take a temporary hiadus due to school. However, now I`m back on AND in possesion of the new game :3 If you remember me from Random Messages, then HAIIIIII!!!!!!!! If not then I guess I`m new again x)
  18. E

WANT: 2 of the 3 Unova Starters

I'm getting my boyfriend Pokemon Black for his birthday and I want him to have all 3 starters when he plays, so any starter from Unova is good. The third I'll get for him. Only thing is that it HAS to be lv.5 Currently all I can offer are these: Ho-Oh. Brave nature. Lv 45 HP:157...
  19. E

Left 4 Dead

is anyone else here an l4d/l4d2 player/ fan? i really wanna start a discussion on l4d/l4d2. so let's start: which character do you like to be? (not zombie)
  20. E

I searched around the forum for this answer but I can't seem to find an answer to my question. Can we have pivtures of ourselves with others as our avatars?
Back
Top Bottom