• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. R

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Is there anything from the anime that you consinder as a hint when mainly the others don't or hints that most consinder as a hint and you don't? 3. The first time(?) May teased Ash about love, in "Love at First Flight". That, and the fact that Ash didn't mind...
  2. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Is there anything from the anime that you consinder as a hint when mainly the others don't or hints that most consinder as a hint and you don't? 1. The deal with Treecko and Torchic in "A Tail with a Twist". Pokemon acting like their trainers much? 2. The various...
  3. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation About time I answered my own topic, now that I finally saw Movie 9. If there's anything in Movie 9 that you would want to change, what would it be? I wish there really were more hints in the movie than what I expected(from reading the advanceshipping page in the...
  4. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation The main series shown here is worse, having just finished Battle Dimension and showing no signs of continuing, yet(hiatus again?!). They also(as of tonight) went to a rerun of Battle Frontier. This is all speculation based on reading the brief summary instead of...
  5. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I don't believe how late CN here in my country is. Apparently, Movie 9 is going to premiere... this Friday. Wut.:banghead: The only consolation for me is that I'll finally be able to watch it.
  6. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation If that's the case, then, why not just discuss with the other editors about the content of the other shipping pages? I'm not telling anyone to do their job, but I think it's better to keep all the pages from containing minor hints and instead include only solid ones...
  7. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I remembered that there are are a lot more hints in the Advance page than how it is now. Somebody cropped the minor hints, but my memory's hazy so I can't remember how many of these minor hints were removed. But I do remember that the page is a lot larger from what I...
  8. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I Haven't been in for a while. Am I the only one who was bugged that the only reason why Advance has less hints than others was because the other shipping pages would include minor items while in Advance it's like someone's watching it like a Wargle, removing a...
  9. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Can anybody tell me who the artist is? I was still browsing the net for that foreign site(the one where I said that advanceshipping is the most popular) when I came across this.
  10. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Do you think Advanceshipping will ever become canon? Why or Why not. I've read somewhere that head writers in the anime keep changing and changing. All we have to do is wait for a writer who supports Advanceto be a main writer(I stand by my previous notion that...
  11. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Forget about getting advice from Ash's friends, here's a better, and a whole lot funnier(imo), topic: If Ash and/or May could understand them, what would be the advice their Pokemon(at least the ones who you think would have interest) would give?:-D
  12. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation You still haven't answered where I could find it and read it for free.
  13. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I was asking if it's somewhere in the Internet where you can read it without any hassles.
  14. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I was looking for the manga adaptation of Temple Of The Sea, but couldn't find it. Is it even anywhere on the internet? What kind of advice would you think Ash's friends (all of them up to this point) would give Ash and/or May regarding their relationship?
  15. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I'd better clear up my answer. Ash has to lose his dense-ness, but only at the "right moment". We don't want him to become too girl-crazy like Brock(heaven forbid), and if it has to disappear, then it has to be when May is around. Technically speaking that would be...
  16. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Will Ash and May's relationship change from the time they've been apart? I'm hoping that if a change will happen, it's for the better. I'm talking about Ash's dense-ness, of course. That alone, I think, is the most important detail that must be fixed in order for...
  17. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I only brought up pokeshipping as comparison to the forum I'm looking for. I never wanted it to turn into a full-blown 'history' discussion when I got back. On a different subject: "Misty was highly hinted to have feelings for Ash, but she left the show without...
  18. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I know it's not any random forum, either, since it has a huge member list. I only brought it up because I thought some of you guys may have stumbled on it while looking up ADV randomly on the internet just like I did. I want to visit it again, even if I don't...
  19. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation The link doesn't work. What is it about? Having Luvdisc around them is one thing, but a love song as well? It's like Chinese dubbers also love the ship! Speaking of foreign opinion on shipping, I found a forum where the main supported ship(as in the most...
  20. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation If you can contact Suzu, what kind of advanceship fanart would you request for her to make? Another idea. How about them dressed up as Oscar and Andi? That would be fun just to look at, at least for me.
Back
Top Bottom