Search results for query: *

1. B

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

On my SoulSilver: Hmm, I could use an Ice Beam TM right about now. Guess I'm making a trip to the Game Corner. Good thing I've got all this money from challenging the Elite Four a hundred times, so I can buy a bunch of coins and... ... What's this? I can't buy coins in SoulSilver? I have to...
  2. B

Was the Gen III reboot successful?

I don't think Generation V was even that much of a reboot, to be honest. To me, it feels like an upgraded version of Generation IV. As for Generation III, not having access to every species of Pokemon was a huge change. I mean, it used to be all about "gotta catch 'em all," right? I knew a...
  3. B

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion I just got a 3DS a few days ago, and let me just say that Hoenn would look absolutely amazing on that system. Hoenn is probably my favorite region but the GBA graphics don't do it justice at all. Seriously, places like Mt. Chimney, Mt. Pyre, Meteor...
  4. B

Should Gender play a bigger role?

I don't think gender should play any more of a role in game mechanics than it already does, but I definitely think the whole thing needs to be looked into more. The gender differences in Generation IV were nice, but with most of them it was barely possible to tell that they existed! Generation...
  5. B

Gen V Disapointment

Others have said these already, but hear me out. 1. Lack of difficulty. They've been targeting a somewhat older audience, so why not up the difficulty level? This has actually been a complaint for me for most of the series, but now even more so. 2. No Vs. Seeker. That thing was a godsend...
  6. B

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

These aren't mine personally, but my brother once named his Piplup "COOL!", for whatever reason. My other brother and I gave him crap about it during the entire playthrough (and still do).
  7. B

Ironic Natures in Pokemon You Have Caught

Random Patrat caught on Route 1. Nature: Brave Ability: Run Away
  8. B

Cannot Unsee

Warning: There is no going back.
  9. B

Cannot Unsee

Vulpix, from Diamond, Pearl & Platinum: Personally, I like to think that someone at Game Freak was wronged by the company somehow, and he made this sprite as an act of revenge.
  10. B

i think I was spoiled...

You might not agree with me here or even think this is important, but I think that FireRed/LeafGreen had the worst music out of all the main series Pokemon games. That in itself was enough to deter me from coming back to them. After 5th gen, I think Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald have the best music...
  11. B

What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch A wild Golbat appeared! Go! [Pokémon]! What will [Pokémon] do? --> Run Couldn't get away! Me: AAAAARRRRGHHH. [repeat dozens of times]
  12. B

Charizard's signature move

Well, Charizard doesn't have an actual signature move of course, but there are a few that come to mind anyway, all from different parts of my experience. Seismic Toss from the anime, of course... who doesn't remember Ash's Charizard carrying Blaine's Magmar above the freaking atmosphere? Blast...
  13. B

If you were a pokémon, what would you be?

Personality-wise is easy: Abra. I do a lot of sitting around and thinking. By choice? Hmm, that's a little trickier. Maybe Staraptor, because I would really like to be able to fly, and Staraptor is my favorite Flying-type.
  14. B

Would you want updated Pokemon Cries?

I'd like them to be updated, but it should be optional. At the very least, they should use new cries as the default ones and then have something like GB Sounds where you can hear them as they were.
  15. B

Build a broken Pokémon!

Fimbulvetr would benefit a lot from two of the following types to avoid passive damage: Grass (Leech Seed), Fire (burn), Poison, Steel (poison). With Steel typing especially, even Chansey and Blissey would have a hard time against it. Otherwise, it looks good, though you could tone down its...
  16. B

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

In Crystal Version, my friend told me that if you smashed the rock that the Clefairy were dancing around at midnight, you would get a secret TM with a move called "Fissure Burn" or something like that. You could use it to open an entrance in every building, which would get you into places like...
  17. B

Contest Favourite electric cutie

I knew before I even saw the poll options that I would pick Emolga. I want one to take home with me and play with.
  18. B

A Further RGBY Remake? *READ FIRST POST!*

If they did remake these games, I'd like them to be on 3DS, with all 649 Pokémon, or however many there are at that point, obtainable with just those two games (with trading of course). However, I don't see it happening just yet. Maybe in a future generation, but not this one. Of course...
  19. B

How did YOU get into pokemon was it an accident?

The first time, I got Red Version for Christmas when I was about five, and I couldn't stop playing it. The second time, a couple of my friends in fifth grade were always looking at the Ruby/Sapphire strategy guide, and I learned a lot about the game before I even played it. Then I finally...
  20. B

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion (READ FIRST POST) I don't see why not... HeartGold and SoulSilver basically followed the plot of Crystal with a few minor changes. They could end up making XRuby and YSapphire with an Emerald plotline.
Back
Top Bottom