Search results for query: *

1. B

Which generation has the best music?

I'm a musician essentially by nature, and one thing I've noticed about the main series Pokémon games is that the music is generally very good. For a very long time, I liked the Generation II music best (though I could have done without the Kanto remixes), but for me Generation V has outdone it...
  2. B

What is your opinion of Smogon?

Smogon is probably the most well-known competitive battling site that exists today. It serves as a guide to beginning battlers (I myself have used Smogon and its provided movesets as a way to get into competitive Pokémon), and its tiers have become almost standard. It has its own web magazine...
  3. B

Rate My Team: Black & White

Before I get started, I'd just like to let you all know that I am completely new to B/W competitive play and probably don't have any idea what I'm talking about. I wasn't involved in D/P for very long, but I was there long enough to get an idea of what posed a threat in that generation, so that...
  4. B

Hello everyone!

Hey guys! It's great to finally become a member of the forums. I've been stalking for a while now... :P I got Red Version for Christmas when I was five. It was the greatest thing ever... my Blastoise and Mewtwo conquered all. Since then I've still been going strong. I've completed the...
Back
Top Bottom