• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Darseo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

wanted shiny flawless gible and Sneasel

i would like legit shiny flawless gible and Sneasel, i can offer other flawless pokes or events in 5 and i can also offer some flawless shines in gen 4, but i want these two in gen 4, just offer up i'll see wht i can do
  2. D

wanted shiny pokes

i would like these shiny pokes: psyduck farfetch'd tauros chinchou remoraid stantler plusle combee (female) pachirisu lillipup i can offer these shiny pokes: beldum, spiritomb, skorupi, axew and dratini all at lv.1, shinx lv.3 UT, mightyena lv.18 T , scraggy lv.16 UT, venipade...
  3. D

offering items

I'm offering these battle subway items (power items, orbs, choice scarf and band, bright powder, red card, wise glasses) i would like other battle subway items that i dont have (Binding Band, Air Balloon, Iron Ball, Focus Sash, Focus Band, Muscle Band, Choice Specs, Eject Button, Cell Battery...
  4. D

wanted someone who can hack check my pokemons

hello i would like someone to hack check some pokes that i have, some from the gts and others from an online trade, can any one help me
  5. D

Wanted ev training item

i would like a Power Band, Weight, Bracer and Belt(all nonhacked). I'm offering Zekrom, Reshiram, tornadus and thundrus that are cloned from my original, they are untoched and are nicknamed by there jap names. My fc is 0303-9086-6809
  6. D

adament ditto

i would like an adament nature ditto for breeding purposes, i will offer a landorus nicknamed landlos with a gentle nature my fc is 0303-9086-6809
  7. D

offering cubchoo

okay i have a bunch of cubchoo if anyone is interested my fc is: 0303-9086-6809 note: i caught my first cubchoo in Twist Mountain where it have a 10% chance to appear then i breed it with a ditto
Back
Top Bottom