Search results for query: *

1. S

What do you want in Pokemon Grey?

I think my number one Request is cuter sprites. Whenever they do a new type of sprite they always have to have the Pokemon in the most basic position till they get the hang of it. Now I want some interest please. Some awesome experiments, because BW was forgettable. I actually would prefer more...
  2. S

If you could be any pokemon you wanted to be, who would you choose?

I'd love to be a Vaporeon. Gliding through the ocean. Exploring depths. Make a few friends. ya know, relax.
  3. S

If you could be anyone from the games...

Well now were getting into the the logistics of whether an hour of of game time is actually and hour of world time. I personally time you would have to equate what we et down in an hour to more like week in real time. Walking across an entire country is more like a year long journey at best. And...
  4. S

If you could be anyone from the games...

I'd Want to be a Swimmer. Me and My Slowbro would have fun swimming and looking for Shiny Horsea's and Being Warm all the time.
  5. S

Which Kanto Legendary Pokémon do you like?

Yeah Articuno I guess. I have a thing against. Things that are too popular like Mew and MewTwo. And I like the elegance of it.
  6. S

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

I resent that. I loved my Roselia. That speck of dust could take down monster 20 times her size. I really hope they let me evolve her though. All the silly restrictions annoy me. I like that they made BW without trade restrictions. I kind wish I had used my pokewalker but I couldn't get into it.
  7. S

Who are the best pokemon in your team?

Ya know I've never really though about it. But If I have to pick from the last Generation it would be my Vanilluxe and Mienshao. Those beauties were unstoppable. A little Ice Beam, a little Jump Kick. They all go down one way for another. The problem with me is that I never really keep Pokemon...
  8. S

Most Useless Game Feature?

This just reminds me of the annoying...ness of no automatic running shoes.
  9. S

Third Version?

I freaking out. I can wait for Ruby and Sapphire. I know that I will probably break down and buy Grey once it finally comes out but as of right now I would much rather skip it and go straight to RS. We will probably have to wait through multiple remakes. Which I would be okay with if they...
  10. S

Silly irrational things you do in the games

I always save in front of a pokemon center. I always save standing right out side the door.
  11. S

Your Final Team

I agree I have no idea how any of these pokemon actually work in battle or my battle style so you really just gotta feel them out as you go. I know if the first time I try to go through I say I want that one, that one and that one. Two out of three of them actually suck.
  12. S

Your Final Team

I'm gonna use the unconfirmed names from serebii. I will choose Oshawott. Which means I will end with Samurott as my only for sure pokemon. I plain on catching a Purrlion but maybe switching in for Zorua or Sandile. Simisear is possible because I like to have a fire. Sewaddle. Siglyph as my...
  13. S

When are you getting B/W? (US)

I mildly preordered my copy from target, but basically I'm just gonna go pick it up of march 6. I can't believe the count down has begun. I make the shiny beasts and celebi and just need to wait two weeks. Can't believe it is already here.
  14. S

Wanted: Spheal (CanGive Shiny Weepingbell)

coolio. thanks so much! btw did you want anything in particular? The Weepingbell. other?
  15. S

cool. I just don't know the next time I'll be on. I'll check back later today. I am going to lunch with my friends so maybe in an hour? unless your done?
  16. S

I was trying to get the guy to let me customize the safari zone to get a Spheal but I think trading would just be easier so if any one has an extra... any level is fine.
  17. S

Of the current confirmed pokemon, who will be in your team?

I a little concerned about the stats of these new pokemon. I was trying to make my team and all the cool looking ones seem to be totally lacking in the offensive department so basically I have no idea right now.
  18. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion It's funny that there are such differing opinions. I guess time will tell on the evo and zennuki is definitely fake so no use crying over spilled milk.
  19. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion Zannuki actually, but I also believe/hope to god it's fake. I think it's cute I really like it.
  20. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion I hope the plant owl is fake because the sprite looks really bad.
Back
Top Bottom