Search results for query: *

• Users: Polekia
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Do you have HeartGold or SoulSilver?

I was just wondering because I seem to see that more people have HG than SS... so here's a poll :P
  2. P

How much swearing is allowed on here?

Usually with sites like this I assume words like Crap are fine. But I've seen some use the F-word? Is this allowed or not?
  3. P

Suggestion Fix the 'snow' on the christmas theme?

I really love the Christmas theme that we have right now, and I also really love the snow effect. However, the javacript for the effect is causing a horizontal scroll bar to appear frequently. This causes problems with my vertical scrollbar and it makes it so that when I try to scroll down to...
  4. P

Pokemon that grew on you?

Has anyone had a pokemon they didn't like but then after something happened they grew to love it? Well, my lv.1 Togepi sat at the back of my PC box until I saw a Togekiss... And I wanted some more accessories (and rage'd at the Amity Square not letting in my Azelf- WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT...
  5. P

Giratina piccy (work in progress)

So I started on this today and thought I might share the WIP state of it. Click, image is quite big... All layers are visible. I sketched it all in pink first, then went over in green to make it a bit more clear, then made the black outline. Put colouring / shading layers underneath.
  6. P

Hiya! c:

Hi there, I'm Polekia XD My username comes from when I first heard Palkia spoken- I was saying 'pal-keeya' for ages, but then I heard 'pole-kia' XD So yes. I came here because A) I've been looking for ages for a decent active pokemon forum and B) I was on the bulbapedia wiki and got to the...
Back
Top Bottom