Search results for query: *

1. E

Name: Ellie Harper Gender: Female Age: 16 Height: 5,7” Weight: 145lbs Title: Super High School Level Gang Member Appearance: Ellie has light blonde hair that falls just past her chin, she is fairly pale and has large, brown eyes that draw the attention away from the rest of her facial features...
  2. E

I know it's pretty late but could I reserve a spot? ^_^
  3. E

Could I reserve a spot please? Looks like a good RP bro ^_^
  4. E

No I don't like I say I'm new to it. Right okay, my main concern here is, will we just get people killing characters because they don't like the RPer? There's conflict between Roleplayers in RP's sometimes, it could get unpleasant if I let people chose. I thought a randomiser would just be a...
  5. E

Ok, so do you think that your character should be able to fight back then? Because that's a good suggestion -.-' Sorry it was quite hard to set this up so I'll take what you're saying into consideration and try and figure out how we can make that work. If you have any suggestions on how I could...
  6. E

DANGAN RONPA You walk to the gates, the letter in your hands, why you still can't believe that you even got accepted to Hope's Peak Academy, you're actually feeling quite pleased with yourself as you cross over, through the gates. Then it feels like there's a flash and everything goes blank...
  7. E

Start Ups Chandlerknock Academy

ooc: Hey guys, bit busy at the moment because of work experience and I'm away from home at the moment so I probably won't start posting properly again until Sunday-Monday so I'll hop back in again when I'm back home if that's cool with everyone.
  8. E

Ebony stood up and went to look out the window too, "I'll go put something warm on so I can come and watch."
  9. E

Ebony perched herself on the windowsill and glared at the sun outside, "I don't mind a challenge but this is meaning I actually have to make time to sleep. There's no more gaming until 3am." She sighed.
  10. E

"Urgh, I guess." Ebony replied to Lahia, "Is it not killing you to know what it is though?" She grinned again, "Night everyone anyway, I need to snooze."
  11. E

"Shmeh, we can investigate some time soon again, maybe we could go back tomorrow night?" Ebony smiled evily, "Going at night would be fun."
  12. E

"Bad idea," Ebony pointed out, "Should we have been in the shack anyway? Also when we go up to someone and be all like 'Hey uh yeah, the shack's haunted,' they're just going to laugh in our faces. Depends on what you guys think, but personally, I feel we should keep this to ourselves until we...
  13. E

"Actually," Ebony added, "If you think about it we;ve discovered a lot." She pointed in the general direction of the shack, "We've discovered that we need to stay away from there, or make a pretty good plan for how we're going to deal with whatever's in there."
  14. E

Ebony went and sat down in front of the fire, "Although that was fun, I agree. That was a terrible idea, we should've been more prepared." Ebony sighed, "You don't think we've just screwed with something really important do you?"
  15. E

Seeing that most of the people were ready to leave, Ebony didn't waste another second and bolted it back to the academy to go and find out more about the so called ghost.
  16. E

Ebony was tempted to start singing In Too Deep by Sum 41 but decided it was inappropriate timing so took a few steps back, "I'll wait until everyone's here, don't want anyone getting forgotten."
  17. E

"What does a key word mean?! Like dangerous triggers something?!" She lifted herself from the snow and stood up brushing the flakes from her clothes. "What even is all this?" She stared blankly at the shack for a moment.
  18. E

Ebony raced after Alan and leaped out the door way, "Oh lord!" She dived head first into the snow, for the first time since she'd come to Chandlerknock she was actually happy for its existence because although she felt it melt right to her skin, it sheltered her fall. "What was THAT?!" She...
  19. E

Ebony felt the rumbles between her feet, she was tempted to run to the door, but a good first impression wasn't leaving a classmate on his own when there was a possibility that a ghost was present, "Does this place suffer from Earthquakes? Or should we be legging it right now?" She held out her...
  20. E

"I guess that makes sense. So, do you think anything major's going to happen, or anything at all?" Ebony looked around the so far uneventful room, "I mean it doesn't look like much is really happening. Maybe we need to do something to wake the bro up, does he know we're even here?"
Back
Top Bottom