Search results for query: *

• Users: Stocking
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Oh hey

After not logging in for year and half, I'm here again! I hope to get WiFi connection so I can trade stuff again, I really miss trading with people here. :c So yeah, hellooo.
  2. S

So awesome you can't handle it...

Okay so it has been over one month since I left the request to get to make an art shop and haven't seen any activity from the moderators since like over month ago. So I'll open this shop and if the mods has problems with it, close this shop then. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This shop is called So Awesome...
  3. S

( ≧ ω≦)ノ Awesome Thread!

★ ( ≧ ω≦)ノ Awesome Thread! ★ こんにちは。 Welcome to Awesome Thread, a shop for 4th and 5th generation Pokemon games! This thread contains tons of Pokemon, from events to flawless shinies. For the lack of my actual free time, no services or anything are offered here, sorry...
  4. S

GIVEAWAY: Events and few shinies

Ok so, on other forum there is a /huge/ Pokémon distribution going on and I decided to try and get as many Pokémon as I could (it's takes a lot of time, orz). And I have, like, a lot of duplicates that I don't need and they are filling up my boxes. These goes for free so just give me some trash...
  5. S

Hello, n00b reporting

Hi, I'm Panty. Yes, go ahead and giggle at my name. xD But I didn't really made it up, it's a name of a main character from my favorite anime (it's also only anime I watch). If you know which animu it is, I'll give you a interactive cookie. I LOVE Pokémon. At least the games. I was huge...
Back
Top Bottom