Search results for query: *

1. M

Trebloome Academy: Lounge/Sign Ups

Re: Trebloome Academy She texted back saying don't worry too much and don't forget Churine!
  2. M

Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! RE-OPENED! (Image heavy)

Re: Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop *Reopened* Hi Could I have a banner with like a dark ghost princes feeling (not black and red bloody horror) I'd like this character http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx330/KitaLona/Sprites/GhastlyCosplay.png And I would like the text...
  3. M

Trebloome Academy: Lounge/Sign Ups

Re: Trebloome Academy Hi erm I don't know if I'm allowed to post here but I saw your post and Abi's not coming on today because of this big party thats going to happen later on. (I got my party clothes on already and its only 12:39pm xD) Anyway, I texted her your question and she said Willow...
  4. M

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open For Business) Thank you It's awesome and your really good.
  5. M

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open For Business) Hi I don't want to seem rude or anything but I just wanted to check if you haven't forgotten our orders since it has been more then a week now? I'm sure there's a reason as you wouldn't forget just like that but I just wanted to check.
  6. M

Rate the Username Above You

2/10 Sorry, I lvoe your avatar and everything else but I don't get your username.
  7. M

Rate the Username Above You

8/10
  8. M

Rate the User Title Above You!

Awww 9/10 because I feel so bad for you.
  9. M

New here!

One of my friends told me about you. Like shes on here sometimes when I'm with her and then she showed me all the stuff and like told me about people she knows and stuff. So I finally joined but I haven't seen her on today. Mainly cos she's gone with her bf today ;)
  10. M

New here!

Thank you Double Trouble. I know you lol xD
  11. M

Pokemon that you wish didn't have to evolve

I quite like Jigglypuff not to evolve into Wigglytuff as I don't like it (except the one in Mystery Dungeon xD). As well as Glameow since it turns to an ugly Purugly when it evolves.
  12. M

Your Fav Eeveelution

I voted Vaporeon as it's best for me but for non team and looks I would choose Espeon anyday but like I said I went for Vaporeon in the poll.
  13. M

New here!

Don't worry. I've watched my friend sometimes so I know most things and seen some of her friends on here.
  14. M

New here!

Thanks again everyone and Lol at the Whip My Hair guy :D
  15. M

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open For Business) Hi Hannah I'm new and I need a sprite but I've got a friend on here so I know what to do. She told me your awesome and showed me the sprites you made for her. Hopefully I'm not too much of a bother. I'd like to request a Ghastly Cosplay...
  16. M

New here!

Thank you everyone and I've been told nice things about you Octavia from a friend.
  17. M

New here!

Hi everyone I'm new here but I have seen this before and my friend kept on bugging me to come on here, so here I am:-D Just came to say hello to everyone and can't wait to get all started up.
Back
Top Bottom