Search results for query: *

1. M

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Re: The next inanimate object/food based pokemon A banana. Oh yes I did.:banana:
  2. M

Your Favorite Pokemon Character

Does the impossible by leveling up a Raltz that has no offensive moves. Berry/Barry (D/P/P rival)
  3. M

Gen V Disapointment

I just thought that it was interesting. Unova is supposed to be seperated from all other regions, though.
  4. M

Need help recalling a name

Anybody know the name of a Japanese franchise with different mascot for each country in the world? It was A something or other with three letters in the name. They have little dolls and pouches for the different countries. I remember the one from China had a girl with a panda on her back...
  5. M

Level One Sweeps, anyone?

Have you ever witnessed or preformed a level 1 sweep? Perhaps been the victim of one? Share your lv. 1 sweeps or share links to ones that you have seen here! Here is a link to a sturdy 5th Gen Aron sweep! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJxvmtCwAZY Oh, how I love this sort of thing.
  6. M

Code Request Thread

How about an EV/IV modifier for Platinum? Anybody with a move modifier for Platinum?
  7. M

Create-a-Move: Unova Version

Munch Punch(Munchlax only) Power:75 Type:varies PP:15 Accuracy:100 Descripton: Hits foe with a fist surrounded in energy. An always super-effective move except for use on Spiritomb and Sableye. 50% chance of paralyzing the foe.
  8. M

The Little Things

The saving! The little white dots at the bottom of the screen slowly fill up. When they do, you're done!
  9. M

Your Final Team

I beat the game last night and my team was Zekrom(no duh, it's White version) Zoroark Darmanitan Serperior Arceops Rienclus The Elite 4(whom I pwned on Thursday) was very sad. It was pathetic. My highest leveled Pokemon was 47, I think, lowest being 44. I taught them the meaning of...
  10. M

Edit the post above you

11. M

You are the Champion

You need to be able to actually become the champion after beating him! You could continue on with the postgame, just show up at the Pokemon League and enter the amount of challengers you would like to face. Of course, you could still challenge the Elite Four as a regular contenstant. Any...
  12. M

Your Pokemon Career

Yeah! Right on Aura Guardian! I'd train hard and try to be an Elite Four Member!
  13. M

The Little Things

Oh yeah. The new experience bar is epic.
  14. M

How do you post moving pokemon sprites for your avatar?

Okay. But how do you get the moving image? Just copy and paste? Where would I get the moving sprite?
  15. M

How do you post moving pokemon sprites for your avatar?

Not sure if this goes here, but will somebody please tell me how to? Thanks.
  16. M

The Little Things

The people are taller. They used to be short and stubby.
  17. M

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

I need some team help. I'm just about to go to Dragonspiral, but I can't decide whether I should use a new Pokemon or not. I have: Darmanitan Duosion Zoroark Mienfou Servine Stunfisk I want to add a freshly caught Drilbur, yet I don't know who to dethrone. Should I add in the Drilbur?
  18. M

The Diaries of Black and White

Desert resort. Just entered the Relic Castle. I NEED that Archeops fossil. (Don't know the name of the first Evo.)
  19. M

The N Thread

Re: Is N Right? I am always right. Always will be.
  20. M

Username

I was formerly Mr.Munchlax but I changed my username lol. Anyway, now the "Change username" option is gone. Is there any restrictions to how often or how many times you can change you username? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom