Search results for query: *

• Users: EpicYoshi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. E

Yoshi's Island: Baby Bowser's Revenge (Sign-ups)

PLOT: The Yoshis had finally saved the babies from the wrath of Baby Bowser. All was well in Yoshi's Island now. With Baby Bowser defeated, what else could possibly go wrong? All of the Yoshis gathered in the middle of the island to celebrate. They threw a huge party, and everyone was...
  2. E

Where was ^ on the night of the murder?

This game is very simple. You just make up a place where the person above you would be. Since there is nobody above me, I'll just say that they were nowhere. So, let's start. Where was I on the night of the murder?
  3. E

Plans for New Year's

So, what are doing to celebrate the New Year? Are going somewhere or doing something special, or are you just going to kick back and relax at home? You can also talk about past New Year's experiences here. I'm just staying home while attempting to stay up until midnight, even though I...
  4. E

Contest Fight Between Red's Pokémon!

Once upon a time, a Pokémon Trainer named Red saved the Kanto reigon from the evil Team Rocket. Afterwards, he suddenly disappeared. Nobody knew where he went until a young Trainer from the Johto reigon discovered him at Mt. Silver three years later. The two Trainers proceeded to have an...
  5. E

Contest Battle of the Fossil Pokémon

Out of all of these ancient Rock-type Pokémon, which one is the best? Every fossil brings a Pokémon with its own unique attributes and abilities back to life.
  6. E

Hello, BMGf!

Hello. I'm EpicYoshi. I love Pokémon along with a bunch of other game series such as Mario, Kirby, Sonic, and Halo. I have never really gotten into the manga or the TCG, and I don't watch the anime either. However, I love the video games because they never seem to get boring. I almost...
Back
Top Bottom