Search results for query: *

1. S

Epic TCG Pulls

The first rare card i got was a shiny emboar, then i bought two packs at the same time with one having a zekrom ex and a reshiram ex, and then i got another zekrom ex
  2. S

Pokémon Global Link reveals Japanese Crustle C-Gear skin, American Lucario promotions

Re: Pokémon Global Link reveals Japanese Crustle C-Gear skin, American Lucario promot They chose now to release an event? I got black a few days ago from Best buy. Why target?
  3. S

Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once again

Re: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once agai Well I don't have arceus yet and thank god its not freakin mudkip that won
  4. S

Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Global Li

Re: Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Globa I voted for deoxys since I couldn't do that pokemon ranger event
  5. S

Blissey promotion to be available for Christmas: Password to be given away by Pokémon

Re: Blissey promotion to be available for Christmas: Password to be given away by Pok It would be great if Nintendo world would host an event like this
  6. S

Birthday Togekiss distributed internationally: Togekiss for all... during your birth

Re: Birthday Togekiss distributed internationally: Togekiss for all... during your bi What?? My birthday was last month! Why do they do this now all of a sudden?
  7. S

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Yesterday on pearl I was on route 218 trying to chain a shiny ditto and on the fifth or sixth time its on I notice a patch of grass sparkling and as I approached the patch my heart became filled with excitement and after 2 dusk balls I finally got a shiny ditto
  8. S

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Tomorrow I got a class at 8:30 am and at 2:30 pm, I got a lot of free time in between them
  9. S

College is pretty cool, the classes are good but difficult, and the food court here is great
  10. S

I started my first year of college last thursday, now tomorrow is my second day there
  11. S

I'm watching Fairy tail on youtube
  12. S

Hey guys what's up?
  13. S

Zoroark and Deerling C-Gear skins available: PGL to undergo extended maintenance

I'm looking forward to getting that zoroark c-gear skin
  14. S

Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced for ..

Re: Global Nintendo 3DS price drop announced: New "Ambassadors" program introduced fo Alright this means I get to play the legend of zelda and a whole bunch of other games i've never played before
  15. S

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Ya it's my favorite pokemon movie
  16. S

the pokemon movie where lucario is introduced
  17. S

I ordered the 8th movie off of amazon a few hours ago
  18. S

Hey guys what's new?
  19. S

Chosen for what exactly?
  20. S

hey guys I got the update yesterday for my 3ds and with all of the stuff I registered on my club nintendo account I reached gold status yay!
Back
Top Bottom