Search results for query: *

1. H

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Touhou Lotus Land Story unused track: Crescent Dream.
  2. H

The Royal Unova

Grey's shadow shield vanished, as Shadow Claw's Power Points were used up. He was hit by the Aerial Ace, but then attempted to go for full-contact Thunderpunch attack on Vesuvius. OOC: Sorry for neglecting the thread; I've had a ton of studying and testing recently, and some more to come. I...
  3. H

The Royal Unova

Grey turned the shadows in on themselves, and created a shield that covered his body from the electricity, and turned his attempted claw attack into a charge directly at Vesuvius.
  4. H

The Royal Unova

Grey knew that he was running out of Power Points, so he shortened the tendrils into semiextensions of his clawtips, and leaped towards Vesuvius to fight in close.
  5. H

The Royal Unova

Grey spread the Shadow Claw in front of him like a wall, hoping Vesuvius would smash into it.
  6. H

How much do you pay attention to stats?

Competitive battlers. I won the Yankee Swap tournament, and I have never lost on the Wi-Fi ladder. Sorry if I was unclear.
  7. H

How much do you pay attention to stats?

I've bred over a thousand of the same pokemon, just to get one with flawless IVs. I am also a skilled EV trainer. So, yes, I care about stats, and that is one of the things that makes me one of the best on Bulbagarden. As for in-game teams, I don't bother EV-training them because the games...
  8. H

Favourite pokémon noise?

Scolipede's cry. Sheer, powerful roar. I love the whole line, and I wish they'd have been Bug/Dragon and the Pseudo legendary. I love Hydreigon, but Scolipede wins in cry and design.
  9. H

The Royal Unova

Aerial Ace wasn't avoidable, but since it was a weak attack, Grey took it and responded by slashing Vesuvius with the razor-sharp Shadow Claws.
  10. H

The Royal Unova

Grey's claws were now tipped with razor sharp shadows, and he was going in to fight close now. He saw Vesuvius in the air, and tried to grab him.
  11. H

The Royal Unova

Grey was hit, and he roared. He retracted all of his tendrils as he dropped the Typhlosion, and then whirled around and dived directly at Vesuvius. At Grey's roar, Ryuka's pokeball rocked. "No chance." Aerick said as he clamped his hands around it.
  12. H

The Royal Unova

Grey flew straight up, dragging Vesuvius with him. He reached down with the other two tendrils when he had acheived a good height.
  13. H

The Royal Unova

Grey was getting frustrated. He threw out his cautious strategy, and his tendrils began to sharpen. He landed, then with his right claw, he swung the whiplike Shadow Claws at Vesuvius.
  14. H

The Royal Unova

The worst a defensive Wild Charge could do was obscure Grey's vision of Vesuvius. It did work in that respect, so the grey Charizard had to take a different approach. He flew into the air above Vesuvius as recalled his claws for a second, and then the shadows struck from above as Grey attempted...
  15. H

The Royal Unova

Grey knew he wouldn't be able to reform the tendrils and grab Vesuvius again at the height the Typhlosion currently was, so he attempted to hurl his opponent into the air before the Typhlosion could get free.
  16. H

The Royal Unova

Grey saw the electricity coming through the 'bars' of the tendril cage. He called back the tendrils of one claw to provide a shield for himself. Vesuvius was left being squeezed in the air by the three remaining ribbons of shadow, but there was a large opening.
  17. H

The Royal Unova

Grey closed his claws. He was now certain of his victory as the cage grew tighter around the Typhlosion.
  18. H

The Royal Unova

Grey's Shadow Claw extensions weren't really shadows, per se. They intensified with real shadows, yes, but they were more similar to antimatter in the fact that they were there (and able to cause damage), but in another way they weren't since things like temperature or conductivity didn't apply...
  19. H

The Royal Unova

The Focus Blast's shockwave didn't even reach Grey; its inaccuracy and unreliability is the reason it is called 'fail blast' by some. Seeing his opponent in the air, Grey flapped his wings and took off as well. As he flew towards Vesuvius, Grey used both Shadows Claws to attack, his six...
  20. H

The Bulbagarden Wifi Ladder Retiering Tournament

I've been having difficulties connecting, but I'm still going to join. If I end up unable to battle, I'm just going to retire, though.
Back
Top Bottom