• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. D

Your Final Team

Re: What Pokemon did you use for the elite 4? Assuming this is just for BW than: First time: - Emboar - Cofagrigus - Zoroark - Excadrill - Simipour - Zweilous Second time: - Emboar - Cofagrigus - Zoroark - Excadrill - Simipour - Hydreigon
  2. D

Favorite Dark type

Top favorite out of all the ones listed (and because I could only vote for one): Weavile Others I like from the list: Zoroark, Hydreigon
  3. D

Walking Pokemon... Your thoughts?

One of the best features ever included! They need to have that feature brought back, now!
  4. D

The Black Empoleon's Namesake... [Stupid Theory Time!]

Hm, never heard of this theory (or this gang) before. I'll try to remember to battle these guys tonight.
  5. D

Pokemon Evolution

As a whole, I prefer the conventional method: Level-up evolution I don't think I would ever do a trade evolution, though. It's not that I don't have anyone that I could trade with (my sister plays the games as well, so there's her), it's just that it's not worth my time. I guess the same...
  6. D

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Oh my god! I bought that same one (along with many other MLP figures) just yesterday!
  7. D

Fluttershy is officially more insane than Pinkie Pie! I like her a whole lot more now! I hope that this thread now doesn't die out too too fast in the coming months. I look forward to checking this thread whenever I can! Also, because, it has to be the best thread I've ever started! I would...
  8. D

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Master of Puppets" - Metallica
  9. D

Pokemon Box system

I don't have any way I sort the Pokemon in my boxes. They can go wherever they want to.
  10. D

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon. First (and, so far, only) shiny was a shiny Tauros. Found it in SoulSilver, in the tall grass outside the safari zone entrance. And I wasn't even trying to look for one. To me, the shiny red Gyarados dosen't count, nor do the shiny Legendary event beasts...
  11. D

The Diaries of Black and White

Got my first level 100 a few days ago: Emboar! Working on my other five Pokemon to that level, gradually.
  12. D

What order do you do the Elite 4 in pokémon B/W?

Both times I went: Caitlin-Grimsley-Shauntal-Marshall Caitlin was the easiest for me. Zoroark pretty much swept her team for the most part. Sort of the same deal with Grimsley, except it was Emboar that swept most of his team, I think. I don't really remember how I won both matches...
  13. D

how would you feel and what would you be doing right now if you weren't into pokemon

Re: how would you feel and what would you be doing right now if you weren't into pok I'd probably be giving my other interest, "My Little Pony - Friendship Is Magic", more of my attention in various ways.
  14. D

How Would You Call People Who Live In Unova?

Heh, Isshuians! Now that sounds fun to say! Anyway! When I first read the title to this thread I thought "Unovians". Good thing that was one of the choices on the poll, or I'd still be wondering what the heck to call them!
  15. D

So how's everyone going to cope with the coming months of no ponies? I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself! Not yet, at least. I'll think of something after I watch the season finale.
  16. D

Your least favorite game mechanic.

God, I hate that mechanic! "It's impossible! you can't target one Pokemon when there's two!" I think that's what it says. I can so target one Pokemon! Don't tell me what I can't do, you stupid game!
  17. D

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Wrath Of the Norsemen" - Amon Amarth
  18. D

Speaking of that episode, who else is scared of Pinkie Pie now? With that episode, she is now my new top favorite pony out of the mane six! Sorry Twilight! you were a worthy competitor!
  19. D

Your newest purchase thread

Some CDs: - Amon Amarth - "The Avenger", "The Crusher", "Surtur Rising" - At The Gates - "Purgatory Unleashed - Live At Wacken" - Cavalera Conspiracy - "Blunt Force Trauma" - Children Of Bodom - "Relentless Reckless Forever" - Slayer - "Diabolus In Musica"
Back
Top Bottom