Search results for query: *

1. D

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Anyone here watch/heard of this show before? Do you like it? (I know, at least, some of you do!) It started back in October, I believe. I've been watching it on Youtube because I don't get the station that it's originally on where I live. And holy moly, Is it ever an addicting show once you...
  2. D

Blind-sided by levels?

If this topic isn't that necessary, permission is granted to lock it. When you first started the post-E4 adventure in BW, were you blind-sided by how strong the NPCs Pokemon were at first (starting from level 65 and a little higher)? I was at first. I thought that their levels were only gong...
  3. D

So, how's your Pokedex coming along? (Unova edition)

So far, how many Pokemon have you seen/caught? Seen: 129 Obtained: 83
  4. D

How do I make the font in my posts have the "strikethrough" font?

I've never been able to figure this out. It's not a seperate font itself, apparently. I tried copying my posts into a word document and then copying it back in to the forums, but it just shows up without the "strikethrough" effect. Help?
  5. D

How many Pokemon have you seen/caught in your game?

How many Pokemon have you seen/caught in any Pokemon game(s) you're playing right now? If this topic already exists somewhere I may not have checked, please feel free to lock it. In SoulSilver(so far): Seen: 345 Caught: 190 In Platinum(so far): Seen: 194 Caught: 52
  6. D

Hey there, everyone!

Hey, everyone! Just thought I would come here and say hi to to this wonderful forum and all it's awesome members! So.... HI!!
Back
Top Bottom