Search results for query: *

• Users: Macos
  • Order by date
  1. M

Review XYS04: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~

Is this confirmed somewhere or is this someone's headcanon?
  2. M

Music Loeffler, Shuckett, and Goldfarb

Schuckett. He composed one of the best pieces of music I've ever heard in a Pokemon movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P70YmC-Fd-s So beautiful.
  3. M

Pokémon Get☆TV Debuting Movie 17 (XY Movie #1) Info December 15th

What new crew? I'm 99.9 % sure that Kunihiko Yuyama will direct the new movie AGAIN, with Sonoda at his side. More than happy to see new faces of course, but I don't really see it happening.
  4. M

Pokemon Bank

Cloning is already a thing in Gen VI.
  5. M

Review Pocket Monsters: The Origin

Hey, give Production I.G. some credit, I think they did a great work. The battles in the first episode were pretty good. On the other hand, the animation in the Cubone episode was terrible, it was like watching your average pokemon episode. That battle between Jolteon and Koffing was just awful.
  6. M

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I'm not really seeing Orotto as an evolution of Sudowoodo, the name doesn't seem to carry the pun that both it and Bonsly have.
  7. M

Pokemon Smash X and Y Anime Promo

THIS. Finally, someone with common sense.
  8. M

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

They should create another Ice status ailment, one where you lose HP due to the cold temperature. The Ice version of Burn basically.
  9. M

Pokemon XY Corocoro poster!

omg did you not read the official page sycamor is introduced as the main proffesor of the region why would they introduce him as the main profesor if patrice is the real one it makes no sense no
  10. M

Gym Discussion/Speculation

I got that from a spanish forum in a Pokemon XY thread, an user who has the magazine took the picture.
  11. M

What do you mean, a source? I posted a pic and the name of the magazine it came from.
  12. M

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere, an official Nintendo magazine from Spain (Revista Oficial Nintendo) confirmed that Violet is the first Leader which specializes in Bug type Pokemon, Grant uses Rock type ones, Clemont is an electric type gym leader and Korrina uses Fighting type pokemon.
  13. M

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Sorry, I completely forgot about this. I remembered seeing the list translated, so I googled it and I found it. I made some changes but overall the translation was fine. "A mystical and ultra secret source has revealed us a few hours ago new details...
  14. M

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread You are expecting a lot. I dont think we will get more than 5 new pokemon, Mega evolution is the novelty this gen so I'm sure they will show a lot of them.
  15. M

Review BW139: Emonga Joins Rocket-dan!

There you go, those who know japanese feel free to correct me: Animation: Team Kato Screenplay: Yukiyoshi Ōhashi Storyboard/Assistant director: Kazuomi Koga Animation director: Tatsuya Annoura Key Animation List Masaaki Iwane Tatsuya Annoura Chinatsu Ueno Chisato Ikehira Shindō Kawamura? *...
  16. M

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Well Hiro denied those rumors. He also confirmed that Espurr and Meowstick are real. I have the feeling that the list Melkor made as a joke back in February is true with some false info. A lot in that list is actually real (Lucario and Mewtwo getting...
  17. M

Pokemon's anime style then or now?

I don't get why people mix animation with art style/artwork. You can't post a static picture and say "this is good/bad animation", it just doesn't make any sense.
  18. M

Pokkén Fighters/Pokkén Tournament trademarked by TPCi

I read that tweet as him speculating, not stating facts. A more accurate translation would be "Pokken Tournament could be the name of a new game for WiiU and Pokken Fighters the name of the NFC figures the game would use."
  19. M

News Pokémon: The Origin!

Well, judging from that preview seems that Iwane will be doing some animation in this series. *dies from happiness*
  20. M

News Pokémon: The Origin!

PLEASE GOD LET MASAAKI IWANE BE IN THIS TOO. *prays* Wow, I didn't expect this kind of news. I'm very excited.
Back
Top Bottom