Search results for query: *

1. _Mr_KickAss_

Celebi (GameStop Event) Trade offer-

What IVs are the celebi? I have a modest deino with dark pulse lv 1 ut, or I also have a lv 18 modest with dark pulse deino half EV trained. It hasmax spec atk IVs and 30 ivs in speed. The rest are around low 20s except attack is <10 but you don't need that. By half ev trained I mean it has...
  2. _Mr_KickAss_

Need help cloning

What event is it?
  3. _Mr_KickAss_

Dear god, Zorua everywhere- Closed, Released!

Re: Dear god, Zorua everywhere Oh god no don't do that!! You will be AGES! I'm feeling in a generous mood since you are being so generous yourself, I'm RNG hatching for a flawless shiny right now. I can easily get a normal shiny for you if that is all you would like... I could even trade you...
  4. _Mr_KickAss_

Wanted: Zorua

This guy is making you a good deal so I'll leave you with him :)
  5. _Mr_KickAss_

Wanted: Zorua

What have you to trade? If it is good I am planning on RNGing a nice flawless timid for myself if you would want one? It would take me a while though. Im planning on breeding the egg move dark pulse onto them.
  6. _Mr_KickAss_

Now distributing! Winners VM me to trade!

Re: Have a Cruel-Aid or you'll be jelly. (Only 1 spot left.) Name: _Mr_KickAss_ FC: 1764 2677 2852
  7. _Mr_KickAss_

Dw Male Eevees! Take 'em Away!

Re: Dw Eevees! Take 'em Away! D: Thank you!! :)
  8. _Mr_KickAss_

Flawless Male Jolly Smeargle, Good offer!!

Thanks for the trade
  9. _Mr_KickAss_

Ok, see you here in 3 hours time? If you still dont have the ds just send me a pm telling me when you will have it :)
  10. _Mr_KickAss_

Im free right now mate
  11. _Mr_KickAss_

What's your FC?
  12. _Mr_KickAss_

The Female sandile: UT IV spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Nature 1/17/2011 Route4 Met at level 17. Often Dozes off. OT is me ID:49419 Ability Moxie Sand Attack Torment Sand Tomb Assurance
  13. _Mr_KickAss_

My sandile is a capture. It's male, but I also have a female if you want that instead?
  14. _Mr_KickAss_

I'm offering a Flawless Jolly Moxie Sandile and flawless relaxed Pineco with spikes for the Smeargle. My swarm never seems to be a Smeargle and I'm losing patience. Appreciate help!! Thank you!
  15. _Mr_KickAss_

Dw Male Eevees! Take 'em Away!

Re: Dw Eevees! Take 'em Away! D: If you want me to take them I will find them very useful with the egg moves!! Ill take as many as you have :D Ill take the timid ones, the bold ones and the calm ones? :)
  16. _Mr_KickAss_

Totodiles and more!

When can we trade?:)
  17. _Mr_KickAss_

Offering some DW (and some other) pokemon

I would like the first two to be male and the third pokemon (the dw tangela) to be female and I will give you treeko turtwig and charmander.
  18. _Mr_KickAss_

Wanted: Gecko of the Hoenn region, Treecko

Oh I sent you a pm because you posted in the other thread. You seem to be sorted now though!
  19. _Mr_KickAss_

Offering some DW (and some other) pokemon

I can trade you treeko for magikarp with bounce and a turtwig for bronzor with trick room. Are those dw pokemon females? If so Ill trade you a charmander for dw tangela.
Back
Top Bottom